Fastest Prayer XP F2P

Alaxe

Obviously Prayer is a hard skill to level up on F2P (my brother is F2P) and I have no experience outside of P2P. My brother would like to know what's the fastest way to gain prayer XP? The fastest Prayer XP for P2P is to sacrifice Dragon Bones to a Guilded Altar. If anyone can help him, post here.

I believe it's burying big bones in the wilderness, I think that you get an extra 13% exp when it's buried in the wild, then when it's not.

Using BH would be by far the fastest way.

~ Captainkidd

I've never actually heard of burying bones in the wildy giving any more XP. However, if that's that case, looks like I'll need to be paying BH a visit...

Anyway, buying a dump load of big bones and burying them at a bank is about as fast as you'll get in F2P.

Obviously Prayer is a hard skill to level up on F2P (my brother is F2P) and I have no experience outside of P2P. My brother would like to know what's the fastest way to gain prayer XP? The fastest Prayer XP for P2P is to sacrifice Dragon Bones to a Guilded Altar. If anyone can help him, post here.

Technically, dragon bones on a gilded altar is just the most efficient method. The fastest method would be to use Ourg bones and get nearly double the experience. But I digress.

If you manage to get brawling gloves for prayer as a drop in a PvP world, then you can go to the wildy in a PvP world and bury your big bones there. If you do, you'll get a big xp bonus. Alternatively, you can wear them outside the wildy in a PvP world for a smaller xp bonus. But brawling gloves are a random drop and not especially common, so they're impractical as a long term training strategy. =;

Technically, dragon bones on a gilded altar is just the most efficient method. The fastest method would be to use Ourg bones and get nearly double the experience. But I digress.

If you manage to get brawling gloves for prayer as a drop in a PvP world, then you can go to the wildy in a PvP world and bury your big bones there. If you do, you'll get a big xp bonus. Alternatively, you can wear them outside the wildy in a PvP world for a smaller xp bonus. But brawling gloves are a random drop and not especially common, so they're impractical as a long term training strategy. =;

Brawling Gloves are P2P. There is no and I said no xp boost in prayer anywhere. The fastest method is buying big bones and burying them near a bank.

[404] Signature not found.

My brother has been doing that....it's very slow, and he's burning millions on stupid prayer XP. Oh well, if he wants to do things the easy way, then he's gotta pay. Does the boneyard still there?

there r no boosts and boneyard isnt there because of BH. however he could still get bones from chaos alter. no rev problems for the most part. if he is really going for 80+ just get p2p unless hes trying to be a 99f2p hero...

YOu can also fight ice giants/hill giants/moss giants and bury their bones in an empty world. However outside this the only other thing I can thnk of in f2p is the chaos altar; my pure trains prayer there.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]