Special Attack pictures - UPDATE 24-AUG-2009

Hmm, I start to get a few negative thoughts about the .gifs. They can make the page extremely busy and therefore annoying to view. Just like that truckload of gifs Toast posted. Looking at all of them at the same time hurt my eyes. I'll discuss with my fellow crewbies, we'll post the result later on.

Indeed :|

It's proving more hassle than anticipated, and I'm coming to realise that one well-captured .png does the job just fine! :oops:

Then hereby, we'll abandon this project. ;) I had actually a few more in the guide already, I hope I can find the originals again. =P

Note: Everyone, please keep supplying us with better images then we currently have! It's greatly appreciated.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, i've not been at all active recently, but i guess since the last time ive been on here theres been a lot more interest, which is awesome !

I checked out the pictures in the combat guide, which are also looking good. :)

I'll update a pictures and change some bits around, but thanks for the help guys!

Silas ::'

96290504.pngsilasinth.png

99/99 Hunter

73/80 Smithing

74/80 Agility

71/75 Slayer

69/70 Summoning

~Silasinth~

• 2 months later...

Hi guys,

bluehoovoolo has uploaded most of the images provided here. Thanks to everyone who has contributed.

Here is what is remaining:

Granite Maul

Dragon Battleaxe

Dragon Mace

Dragon Axe

Rune Claws

Bone Dagger

Rod Of Ivandis/Ivandis Flail

Brine Sabre

Zamorak Godsword

Saradomin Sword

Dragon Claws

Dragonfire Shield

Some of these are marked as done on the main page, but the filehost seems to have deleted some images. :( I sincerely apologize for taking so long that it resulted in that.

I'll edit this list into the first post.

1.png
generic_signature.png

Here are a few from the list:

Granite Maul

91937490.png

Dragon Mace

63221301.png

Dragon Hatchet

dhatchetf.png

Rune Claws

92419270.png

Bone Dagger

bonedagger.png

I didn't reduce the filesize or change to a GIF but if needed to I could do that for them. Also if you would rather them be taken at different angles I could redo the ones that aren't that great. :)

Thanks a lot for the pictures. :thumbup: I'm putting in most of them now and crediting you. However, I don't really like the D axe one, I can hardly see what's going on. So it'd be much appreciated if you could retake that one.

EDIT: Done! :D

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Sorry it's taken me awhile to get a new shot, I've been busy with a few other things.

These ones turned out a lot better so you can pick between either one if you think they'll work:

daxe2.png

daxe1i.png

Hey, took this Dragon Pickaxe Pic the other night. It's what I have right now, I can get a better one perhaps, otherwise if someone else has already submitted a good image, that's cool too. Just thought I'd do it while I could.

dragonpickaxespec.png

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*

• 2 months later...

Hi,

We seem to have collected a good shot of most of the older pictures and the remaining don't look so bad.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=combat_guide.htm#special

Should you wish to submit additional pictures, feel free to make a new topic at this point.

Locking. Thanks. :)

~Cowman

1.png
generic_signature.png