Armored Zombies or Zombie Monkeys at my stats?

Vulxai

Do not mention slayer on here please, I'm not really the biggest fan of slayer tbh.

STATS

77 attack

77 strength

77 defence

78 hp

70 range (69, training as I type to 70)

59 pray (will be getting 62 after 70 range)

73 mage

57 summoning

Would any of those two be worth it at my stats?

ARMORED ZOMBIES

neitiznot

salve (e)

legends

whip

rune defender

proselyte top

proselyte legs

barrows gloves

dragon boots

warrior ring

Super Attack potions x4

DBaxe + Restore potions x4

1 of each - Blue charm, noted Teak, oak, regular planks and Pure essence (For drops)

A charged Games necklace

Any tele tab

food

ZOMBIE MONKEYS

neitiznot

salve (e)

legends/god cape

whip

rune defender

proselyte top

proselyte legs

barrows gloves

dragon boots

warrior ring

greegree

prayer pots x6

spirit terrorbird

super attack x2

super strength x2

holy wrench

ape atoll teleports

I just used two guides (djoscardd's and muggi's) for the inventory and setup.

Or would I just be better off at yaks? I'd prefer to make a profit while training though.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

70 Prayer first.

So without 70 pray, they aren't worth the hassle? Any other training areas you'd recommend besides slayer?

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

70 Slayer is a requirement in high level Runescape.

It's more of an opinion than a requirement. What's the difference between 65 slayer and 70 slayer? A couple slayer monsters you can kill? I can get the experience elsewhere besides slayer.

It's more of an opinion than a requirement. What's the difference between 65 slayer and 70 slayer? A couple slayer monsters you can kill? I can get the experience elsewhere besides slayer.

I meant to say Prayer. #-o

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I meant to say Prayer. #-o

Ah, and yes I know that, but I'm slowly gaining 70 prayer. But without 70 prayer (62), where would be a decent spot for me?

Somewhere that doesn't require Piety. In this case, Zombies; however, the best solution here is to get 70 Prayer asap.

Lol they both have zombie in the name, are you talking armored or monkeys? But yes, I'm slowly making some cash to just buy the bones for it (about 3.6m, 2.9m after I get 62 pray).

Kill Aviansies or Green dragons to get the money fast.

And if I said the Zombies that doesn't require Piety, which do you think I'm referring to? Zombie monkeys

I realized that after I posted it, it processed in my mind as prayer, not piety lol. I was thinking of green drags, as that'll also reduce the cost of bones.

Noticed that the time, and money used getting 70 prayer can be used on pots and items, and time on monkeys for more?

meh. Dont say but its better in the long run cause Vulx isnt a fan of slayer.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Noticed that the time, and money used getting 70 prayer can be used on pots and items, and time on monkeys for more?

meh. Dont say but its better in the long run cause Vulx isnt a fan of slayer.

Not if he plans to train at zombies for any length of time. And it is better in the long run; what does slayer have to do with it?

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Would the Armored Zombies be best with the same stats, except with 70 pray? I'm currently less than 300 bones away from it.

I think so, be sure to bring a familiar that can attack, which will increace exp per hour, since it might be a bit lower with your stats to most people.

Ok, about how much xp per hour would I get at these guys with my levels? I'd be training on controlled.

I would very highly suggest doing the zombie monkey's. I was 84,86,84 at the two I decided to powertrain att +def. I was getting 40k-50k (probably less) exp/hour at armoured zombies.

If you get below 40k exp, or anywhere near that at armoured zombies, your tactics in killing them fail... Heavily. TBH, if you're not just pulling numbers out of your rear like most do, you were probably doing several things wrong. Read up on one of the two guides found in general guides.

Ok, about how much xp per hour would I get at these guys with my levels? I'd be training on controlled.

Chuz suggest a familiar that can attack, but from what I make of it he was refering to armoured zombie, I believe? If he was, dont bring attack summons to armoured zombies because they're in single combat. Definitely bring one to zombie monkies though.

I haven't had melee stats in the 70's for quite awhile now, but I guess you might be able to get 60k/hr using piety there, counting exp given to all attack, strength and defence. Don't take my word on that though.

I'd stick with armoured zombie unless you're very rich TBH, by the time I use 2 super sets there I often can rack up 150k+ worth of loot.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

I would very highly suggest doing the zombie monkey's. I was 84,86,84 at the two I decided to powertrain att +def. I was getting 40k-50k (probably less) exp/hour at armoured zombies.

If you get below 40k exp, or anywhere near that at armoured zombies, your tactics in killing them fail... Heavily. TBH, if you're not just pulling numbers out of your rear like most do, you were probably doing several things wrong. Read up on one of the two guides found in general guides.

Chuz suggest a familiar that can attack, but from what I make of it he was refering to armoured zombie, I believe? If he was, dont bring attack summons to armoured zombies because they're in single combat. Definitely bring one to zombie monkies though.

I haven't had melee stats in the 70's for quite awhile now, but I guess you might be able to get 60k/hr using piety there, counting exp given to all attack, strength and defence. Don't take my word on that though.

I'd stick with armoured zombie unless you're very rich TBH, by the time I use 2 super sets there I often can rack up 150k+ worth of loot.

So you're saying 60k in each stat in one hour? Or are you saying that's what I'd get, and I should divide that into the three?

Then I must be thinking about something wrong. The armoured zombies come from the Defender of Varrock quest right?

Mutaliisk.png

Then I must be thinking about something wrong. The armoured zombies come from the Defender of Varrock quest right?

Yes, they are under the Chaos Temple.