Moneymaking methods?

OmidSan

if i keep the bones then i wont have any space for hides?

So ur saying bones and hides and do that on an altar

Keep them both, sell the hides to buy more bones. Pretty obvious really.

Why would i want to waste money to buy bones?

To level up prayer. Duh.

And you should try farming. It's great money once you can plant ranarrs.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

To level up prayer. Duh.

I dont rlly wanna lev up prayer tho. its good at 52. ill just bury bones as i get them.

I prolly should because i could do that then wait for em to grow and do quests. How can I start it and how should i start it and how much money is it gonna cost? Cause i sold about 1m worth of stuff and im bout to buy a whip soon so ill basically have around 100-200k =P

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

Farming is very cheap to start. If you can pickpocket masterfarmers, you can earn tons of seeds that way. If not, most of the basic, low-level seeds are insanely cheap. Just bind a farming amulet to patches (purchaseable at any farming store) and constantly cycle crops for decently fast leveling. It's good if you're doing other things as well to fill the time.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

To level up prayer. Duh.

I dont rlly wanna lev up prayer tho. its good at 52. ill just bury bones as i get them.

I prolly should because i could do that then wait for em to grow and do quests. How can I start it and how should i start it and how much money is it gonna cost? Cause i sold about 1m worth of stuff and im bout to buy a whip soon so ill basically have around 100-200k =P

I'm going to ask one more time. Why on earth would you bury the bones if you could bank them for over twice the profit every kill, or 350% more prayer xp? :?

2dvjurb.png

I don't get profit if i take the bones back and bury them on an altar.

And i dont care about prayer, its good where its at right now.

And i got a lot of money off of dhides :D

Sold 88 of them for over 2k each!

You do if you sell them on the g/e.

2dvjurb.png

Think of it this way

Save the bones for 350% exp (you say you dont care about. you may one day but thats not the point)

if you dont care about the exp, bones are aout 2k ea. So thats like leaving a hide on the floor every kill by burying it.

Think about it ;)

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

but im getting exp by puttin it in the ground and no exp from hide :D

You get 350% xp if you bank it. You could also sell 5 bones and altar 2. You'd get same xp as burying, except you also get money from selling the bones :geek:

2dvjurb.png

70 pray ,is really usefull... If you want to get some really big money (godwars dungeon bosses) you need 70 prayer.

Im banking big bones from cyclops right now and ill keep that in mind. why 70 btw

Piety, and blessing each others graves (most important one if you're on a team).

Shaniqua.png

You get 350% xp if you bank it. You could also sell 5 bones and altar 2. You'd get same xp as burying, except you also get money from selling the bones :geek:

Listen to this guy.

I find it funny how you find it too big of a hassle to bank expensive 2k dragon bones, yet you bank those worthless 500gp big bones.

Listen to this guy.

I find it funny how you find it too big of a hassle to bank expensive 2k dragon bones, yet you bank those worthless 500gp big bones.

Lol, word.

I use a combination of my skills to make money. Start off with planting toadflax, when you reach 38 farming. Cheap seeds, earn a lot per seed. Other ways I make money is fishing, woodcutting->fletching, crafting, runecrafting.

Listen to this guy.

because the bank in warriors guild is 2 seconds away?

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

Listen to this guy.

because the bank in warriors guild is 2 seconds away?

And green dragons are like 10 seconds away if you use a glory or house tele + mounted glory.

Seriously, keep the bones and hides. If you don't want to train prayer now, sell the bones, but I highly suggest you keep them. You will have to train prayer to 70, and you will be kicking yourself for burying those bones.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

green drags are in wild? not 10 secs away

Games necklace puts you very close to the 20-23 wilderness dragons, use a glory to bank, games necklace to get back up and repeat.

Exactly my point.

Just listen to us, keep the bones. Sell them if you wish, but do not bury them.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.