TCL: Golden Sun vs Militos Deci

Aegina

TCL: Golden Sun vs Militos Deci

First of all I would like to thank Armybuilder1 for setting up this fight without any problems. Certainly because it wasn't easy for MD to fight a clan with a much stronger memberlist. It was really nice to see you guys returning and not giving up till the end which shows a lot of courage !!! I wish you good luck in your next fights !!!

To Golden Sun, thank you for showing up and having fun together. After the Pk run-inand the Matched option fight we decided to have a little fun Pk trip and off course we also invited MD to join us. Erm... Too bad there are so many bigger clans out :lol: but it is still great being together and having fun in game. Thank you everyone !!!

First fight: [Golden Sun WON]

Pk run-in first to 50 kills

Rules:

- All allowed

- Clan wars classic

- Pk run-in first to 50 kills

Golden Sun start option:17

Militos Deci start option:5

tclgsvsmdvz0.png

Second fight:[Golden Sun WON]

Matched option fight 5 vs 5

wargsvsmd2mf8.png

congratulations on the win GS :thumbsup:

was great fight fun even though we dident have a chance ::'

and i dident read the rules very well so sorry about running to the trees in the full out :oops:

even though i seem to have cheated :oops: im still quite amazed and proud that i could tank 2 times in the full out until no pray or food left :D

v49y88.png

Gj GS.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

A very good show we all put on. A good clean fight, and a friendly one at that. Perhaps there is a possibility that MD and GS may become allies one day, when we are stronger of course.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

MD : Thank you so much for those who came who put 200% in to fighting and not giving up. I feel that they all deserve a mention. Poplers8 , Old munk , Bufoman, Coty530 and finally myself +).

GS: Thank you for putting up with us +). I throughly enjoyed fighting all of of you. and Aegina thanks for helping me set up the fight with you with no problems at all +).

It was a great fight. GS ofc wins due to there high levels and numbers +). Gratz to them.

Thank you for the pk trip afterwards was good fun fighting with an experienced clan. (ive still got the skirt +P)

Shame you all logged when i said you could kill me lol.

Nice to meet you all.

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

Congratulations Golden Sun and good fighting Militos Deci! You fought even though you knew you had a very small chance of winning. I admire that effort. I guess that's why you were called the Knights of Honour before. :thumbsup:

j0xPu5R.png