Guess the Game

Danqazmlp

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Secret of Mana.

If I'm right, someone else can have my turn.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

• 2 weeks later...

A rayman game? :S

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• 6 months later...

Bringing this thread back from the dead. Maybe people can refrain from posting the JRPG's quite so often now so we get more people involved?

6fcmcj.png

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Bringing this thread back from the dead. Maybe people can refrain from posting the JRPG's quite so often now so we get more people involved?

6fcmcj.png

Baldur's Gate 1 or 2?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

Fourside, don't post another one unless you are right.

Was Baldur's gate 1, Orpheus, your turn.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Resident Evil 1?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Resident Evil 1?

Close, but not quite.

<_<

-Random Youtuber

Yeah, me too. I recognize those characters too, it's just been too long since I've been subjected to it.

are we still on the resident evil ish one?

EDIT: nevermind, my laptops inability to load some images is annoying.

zqXeV.jpg

MAAAAAAAATH BLAAAAAAAASSSTEEEEEERRR

OB.jpg

Taj 2: Something or other?

-Random Youtuber