Haven't posted an achievement here in years...

post 7 capes then talk w/ all this in the first day its out..then talk.

btw, nice join date.

wat were, u 12 when i joined?

Noes. More like 18. And, the age flame is getting old. :shame:

found some1 older than me? :shock:

can't b more than a year. :)

and this is related to rs, so the age flame, in association w/ well... RS always wins :P

clansig11is1.png

post 7 capes then talk w/ all this in the first day its out..then talk.

btw, nice join date.

wat were, u 12 when i joined?

Noes. More like 18. And, the age flame is getting old. :shame:

found some1 older than me? :shock:

Im always older.. #-o

im nearly 18 :o, so yeah you are lol

nice collection, fun game, pitty rewards arent to good

dragax100.png

dragax100.png

Quite alright, not much of an achievement since you can average around 100k points per game with your stats.

You seem arrogant and up yourself though, which is a shame.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

If you got all that in 1 day, it must be easy to get.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

Erm, for someone who claims to be below the age of 18, but just a little, im guessing 17, maybe?... You really cannot spell or use grammar... So an attempt to flame someone for their age, when you can't even spell, is pretty stupid...

Anyway, as F2p i've no idea what that is, but im going to give you a 6/10 as im guessing it looks pretty cool.

You ask people to flame you and when someone gives low rate, you flame them?Wow...anyway,

since I haven't had the chance to play, I'm giving 8.2/10.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

yea some kid in the cc i was chillin in got 1.1m pts in one game? you aren't special

edit for the rate : 2/100

Psionic Elem - friend stole it and sold it to a school mate...wellplayed

2 7 3 - i go on a break and forget the pw...imsmart

T 3 R R 3 T - waiting to fail :P

yea some kid in the cc i was chillin in got 1.1m pts in one game? you aren't special

Saw it earlier today in a game I was in. First guy pulled up 467k and then another w/ 4.4 so I'm guessing there's got to be some type of a glitch for those. I know a guy who's maxed and he managed to get 128k w/o any interruption.

As for the low rates. I asked for flames, never said I wouldn't right back. :P (Happens when I drink. :wall: )

clansig11is1.png

1/10

~Being the first to post it doesnt mean you are the first to get it. Epic fail tbh =( Just to wake you up from your dream.

For starters, one who comes up with "Stealing Society" shouldn't flame someone posting on that same minigame. :shame:

Second off, show me where (below) I said I was the first to get it. But hey, everyone's entitled to an opinion I guess. :roll:

Pretty sure it's the first ever post of ALL the armours w/ tools AND another 600k points.

Those are kids who are abusing glitches. Even maxed out players have a hard time topping 150k a game. If you don't believe me go to the ORSF.

clansig11is1.png

You post a rate yet can't accept lower rates, I see why you haven't bothered posting here in years. Then you pull out random, stupid and immature "flames" at people and also request armour sets / achievement capes just because they posted a low rate and haven't achieved the same as you in a game, emphasize what I've put in bold and underlined.

3/10, not incredibly hard, grow up and mature.