Leveling crafting?

liv_2_kill

I'm not gonna lie... I haven't put much thought into how i want to level my crafting yet :-#

But I'd love to get level ~70 crafting, it's one of my goals haha

At the moment I'm just level 53 and i have money to burn but i'd like to keep away from any reckless spending, profitability would also be nice :D

Thanks for the help ;)

liv_2_kill.png

Liv_2_Kill.png

Liv_2_Kill.png

If you are P2P, do Royal Trouble, and Throne of Miscellanea. Put 10 workers on Flax, and spin it in Neitzoit once a week or so!.... (this makes substantial profit)

F2P... I don't know

sindarin00.png

[hide=Drops]Barrows: Ahrim's Robeskirt (2)

Dragon: Plateskirt (3) : Left Halfs (2) : Med Helm (1) : Boots (14) : Spear (3)

Treasure Trails: Sara Platebody (1)

Slayer: Leaf Bladed Sword (9) : Granite Helm (3) : Granite Maul (1) : Black Mask (3) : Abyssal Whip (2)

Other: Obby Cape (1) : Obby Maul (2)

Splits: Shield Left Half (1) : Dragon Med Helm (4)[/hide]

Those methods all work... slowly.

In my opinion, crafting Blue D'hide Bodies are the best way to level crafting (currently lvl 80 and will be 85 when I finish my 6k bodies this weekend and get my clockwork cat). You don't make money - you lose money. However, the exp/ hour is fantastic. Don't try red or black bodies though, the cost/xp ratio on those fails in comparision to blue bodies.

currently I am using sapphire bracelets to train crafting. I'm using the furnace near the edgeville bank that you need to complete the achievement diary for. It is very fast and you can actually break even or make money.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

I do suggest the flax thing that Sind said. Thats quite a bit per day and does actually help with holding your GP in place.

Sapphire bracelets are kinda SLOW. Ruby bracelets are a bit more of a loss but a lot faster. Efficiency is your friend.

Imagine:

If something takes 2 hours and gets same xp as the thing that takes 45 minutes, but 45 minutes loses 100k more than that, I would do the 45 minute one. I have 1 hour and 15 minutes to make 100k back and Im assured to get around 100k in that time.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Moulds are bought at crafting shops. There is one in Al Kharid. Enchanting the bracelet will lose you money, I think

Lol okay, i won't enchant them :wall:

Sapphire bracelets are kinda SLOW. Ruby bracelets are a bit more of a loss but a lot faster. Efficiency is your friend.

I get what you mean... I'll keep it in mind for sure :)

Thanks guys.

liv_2_kill.png

Liv_2_Kill.png

Liv_2_Kill.png

• 2 weeks later...

You could buy gold bars and make gold rings. Its not the fastest xp, but you will make a profit. Gold rings will sell, since people use them for summoning. I would recommend making bracelets with whatever gems you have lying around. If you mine stars, you will quickly discover that you will have more cosmics lying around than you know what to do with. If this is the case, enchant them too. As soon as your level is high enough, add battlestaves into your crafting training. They give excellent experience and provide a large profit.

As well, start getting your free sand in Yanille and your seaweed in Catherby. Glassblowing is quite profitable, and much faster than spinning bow strings.

you can do gold ammys :P not the fastest but u make money w/ out alching :P sell at max too

Why would people want to buy gold amulets?

ive seen a post on this forum for some1 buying 50k ammys...clearly they sell

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png