Slayer Task-Hellhounds

OmidSan

I blocked Hellhounds because they always seem to be crowded at the usual locations.

However, for a change of scenery I'd recommend going to the God Wars Dungeon, near the bridge to Zamorak's Fortress, although you won't get any charms there.

2dgucz6.png

They definetely are worth blocking, but not to the extent that you guys make it sound like. If you're just going to range, this task is perfectly fine. The biggest problem is that it's crowded (doesn't matter as much as cannoning since you down need that many spawns) and that you need to Telegrab charms, which also doesn't apply as you're not cannoning.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I like them.

There 2 shortcuts, one requires 70 one 80. The 80 bypasses the Black Demons but the 70 doesn't (and dumps you in the blue dragon room)

Ranging them takes me too long, I find melee is more effective. Super set inc defenser and a Bunyip and I'm usually good. I bring Guthans just in case.

They drop plenty of gold charms, I would say best dropper in the game and theres a chance of a clue scroll. The XP isn't major but its nice easy XP.

I wouldn't skip them ever.

If the place is crowded then utilize your excess inventory space by bringing a cannon. I don't advise using it all trip but it certainly scares off most of the range trainers and clue scroll hunters. Once they've gone pick it up \'

If you are feeling brave theres a few Hellhounds near the Wildy Lever from Ardy. Cut web and go east then South. GWD is an option but there's too few there.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

That's because those are usually near Chaos Elementals and revenants roam that area.

Just use the one in taverly dunegon. It's crowded but they drop nice charms. :thumbup:

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

I like them.

There 2 shortcuts, one requires 70 one 80. The 80 bypasses the Black Demons but the 70 doesn't (and dumps you in the blue dragon room)

Ranging them takes me too long, I find melee is more effective. Super set inc defenser and a Bunyip and I'm usually good. I bring Guthans just in case.

They drop plenty of gold charms, I would say best dropper in the game and theres a chance of a clue scroll. The XP isn't major but its nice easy XP.

I wouldn't skip them ever.

If the place is crowded then utilize your excess inventory space by bringing a cannon. I don't advise using it all trip but it certainly scares off most of the range trainers and clue scroll hunters. Once they've gone pick it up \'

If you are feeling brave theres a few Hellhounds near the Wildy Lever from Ardy. Cut web and go east then South. GWD is an option but there's too few there.

This task is how i should do it. not you

Look at my stats? im not even close to that summoning for a bunyip...

lol

Id buy guthans and melee but im broke really. Only about 700k in bank. And i dont wanna use whip cause itll take a lotta hp outa me b/c they're lev 122.

So i guess ill buy a cannon and knive

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

The problem with the alternative locations is that they have way too little spawns. If you're doing them there, it's definetely a must block. Do them at tavelry, it's the best.

thats where i started doing em :P

Im questing now but later gonna buy a cannon and try to finish task off fast

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

God Wars has two spawns close together right before the bridge and then a few spawns inside Zamorak's Fortress. If your Slayer was high enough to kill Spiritual Warriors in between Hellhounds I'd definitely recommend there.

2dgucz6.png