coal mining area closest to a bank

nibblers2

fally mine at 60 its the guild

Yeah, but as he's 48 that doesn't help him atm.

Only thing i could really suggest is dwarf mines in fally - but not the guild. theres maybe 10+ coal rocks scattered around in there? Still fairly close to bank until you get 60.

Above poster says al- kharid, but in my opinion thats a little bit further from bank than dwarf mines.

What part of level 48 mining don't you understand?

Anyway, I think your only other choices are Crandor or the Drawven Mines or Al-Karhid

Personally I've never used Crandor or Al-kharid for coal. I still say dwarf mines all the way.

Leave him alone; he did say AT 60.

Anyway go by Dwarven mines until 59; go to the Falador Pub and buy a dwarven stout, walk over to the guild, drink it and hop in!

I think theres about 20+ coal in there, not 10+

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Leave him alone; he did say AT 60.

Anyway go by Dwarven mines until 59; go to the Falador Pub and buy a dwarven stout, walk over to the guild, drink it and hop in!

I think theres about 20+ coal in there, not 10+

Good idea with the Dwarven Stout, I hadn't thought about that - it'd more than pay off.

May be up to 20, didn't think it was that many myself, but then i tend to use the guild now for coal. :P

EDIT: and he may have said AT 60, but still doesn't help the guy when he wants to know what to do at 48.

Dwarven Mine is closer to Bank than Al Kharid Mine to its banks (both Duel Area and Al Kharid).

Also, in case if you dont know, Dwarven Stout's beneficial effect will not stack (but stat-reducing effects will)

aalelaabm.jpg

The Haraguroi Club: Where Yandere Thrive for Chopping

First, I highly discourage against mining coal at lv 48. I tried it ago when I was lv 48 mining. It sucked.

It takes too long, and there simply isn't a decent coal mine near a bank.

I would recommend you mine iron till 60 before you switch to coal. Then use the mining guild.

Though if you insist, Dwarven mines in Falador should be the best.

peter_lo_666.png

peter_lo_666.png

The DK Ent prepares for a massive punch!

Iron's probably better money and xp for you though.

The skeleton mine around level 7 wild is possibly the best non guild way to get coal in f2p. I used if way back, and only had to run from the ocasional pker. I know that at least one revenant has that area on patrol, but if you do it enough you might even know when its coming. You also have to fend off the skeletons that give the mine its name. Its not to far form a bank, no further than al-kharid at least (actualy a bit closer). Dangerous, but all you risking as some coal so why not try it.

If you want to take a small risk, you can mine at the level 9 wilderness coal mine. It's full of skeletons and you might run into a revenant, but it's usually empty and Edgeville is the closest bank.

Per minuite per xp this is the best mine in the game, (after pvp dwarf mine=) if you 3 tiem, the best a pk'er will get is some coal that he's not going to pick up, so its not worth him following you from lumbridge...

As a f2p'er the best you can do, THAT HASN'T BEEN DONE BEFORE is fight wizards (lvl6) in the wizards tower as their robes are worth at least 700gp* (price check please) because people always need then for mage training imo.

The best p2p mining spot (in terms of bank to rock)(post 60th lvl) is yanile to south of Port Kazard, (for iron ore) but some people prefer the dwarf mines, as I can get in the carts to Keldagrim and use the (excelLent) blast furnace...

As a f2p'er there are no #GET RICH QUICK# scemes that actually work as everyone else has alreay done what you'd like to do, cf: normal log w/c'ing or rune ess mining.

If your willing to put in 2 1/2 hours you can make 1000 steel bars at 9 bars a time in Al-kharid that willl make you 35% profit if you buy your ores.(please see my earier posts for the math(s) of this) (this is how I made 1.3million to buy my saradomin trimed rune =)

Also gl & hf

Peace and love

vivimancer.png