Dragonkin: After the Rise of Lucien

Psycho_Robot

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to go there, I'm sure it'd be awesome :thumbsup:

It would be an interesting city, but i bet they'd try and turn you into a vampire if you ever decided to visit it (or just kill you, but who knows)

sounds to me like the ore is refined and somehow used to create vampyres, cause the citizens in the ghetto say thats where more and more vampyres are being made and more blood is always needed

I believe this city to be Darkmeyer. A yet unrevield part of Morytania, where Lord Drakan propably resides.

Hmm, Darkmeyer....has a nice ring to it...and i could go with the idea of Lord Drakan living underground while his kids are in the above ground castle

Well Dorgesh Kaan has this suspicious furnace that doesn't smelt regular metal... :o

It does? And where is this magical divine furnace?

Couldn't be Keldagrim,as even Thurgo,an Imcando doesn't know anything about deayalt. Some other place, but rather not Darkmeyer,which is to the east probly.

Does he actually acknowledge that you have some or does it just say "Nothing interesting happens."?

2dgucz6.png

Couldn't be Keldagrim,as even Thurgo,an Imcando doesn't know anything about deayalt. Some other place, but rather not Darkmeyer,which is to the east probly.

Does he actually acknowledge that you have some or does it just say "Nothing interesting happens."?

Does Thurgo give you information about regular ores when you use them on him? I didn't know that :shock:

Does Thurgo give you information about regular ores when you use them on him? I didn't know that :shock:

I'm going to test it out now. You can take Daeyalt out of the mines right?

EDIT: using Daeyalt or anything else on Thurgo results in "nothing interesting happens."

priest_wiz.png

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Very nice read, it makes me want to go research explore parts of runescape.....actually I will.

Also maybe some helpful information, While I was at the tormented demons trying to get my dragon claws I got 2 dragon metal lumps in the process and the second drop i noticed something odd and it became even odder after reading this thread.

Tormented Demon

Mrt.jpg

Ruined Dragon Metal Lump

Dlump.jpg

Do you see it? The Dragon metal lump is clearly the Demons head, and its even more obvious when the metal lump is on the ground. So I looked into it and it turned out that the other 2 peices are alos part of it.

The Ruined Dragon Metal slice = Hand/fist

Dslice.jpg

The Runied Dragon Metal Shard = Foot

Dshard-2.jpg

The examine info on the demon says ""Lucien must be incredibly powerful if he can bind such demons to his will." Does this mean that there is an unknown monster made out of Dragon metal?

Also I think I will head down into the underground cave place from legends where we had to do something with the "Dragons" eye, maybe just maybe there is a clue down there.

EDIT: Decided not to go to jungle on a count that its annoying, but i did find some potentially interesting stuff.

On crandor I found the remains of what appears to be a castle, but it turns out that the whole island used to be a castle.

Unkcastle1.jpg

Remains of the castle is all over the island.

unkcastle2.jpg

This, in my opinion, look like where Robert the strong fought the Dragonkin. This also could also relate to that compass thing I read (The whole crandor/castle thing in general).

Also..

wtfff-1.jpg

Jas comes to mind.....for some reason. Or could be caveman drawings.

d6e4cdbc5e.png

Also..

wtfff-1.jpg

Jas comes to mind.....for some reason. Or could be caveman drawings.

That's hilarious!!! Its not a caveman drawing or anything, its a noob who got toasted by Elvarg! He got burnt to a crisp against the wall (resulting in those scorch marks) and then fell down to where the skeleton is right now... that's epic!

And the ruins on Crandor are the remnants of a peacefull and well-faring colony there, that got destroyed by Elvarg.

...and their ghosts are in Melzar's Maze! :o

P.S. I just finished my next historical article and submitted it to Tip.It's Chief Grumbly Guy, N_Odie. It should be appearing, hopefully, next Sunday

You neglected to mention another Dragonkin in Runescape! In the high-level bounty hunter craters, a skeletal dragonkin can be happened upon! I don't know what the significance is, but it's there, and I thought the world needed to know!

dragonkinjr4.jpg

w763.png

Possible Significance:

+Dragonkin have been present in Glienor in the past two years, as the skeleton wasn't anywhere to be found in the wilderness prior to the bounty hunter update, and was most likely released much after that.

+Dragonkin are more susceptable to death than previously expected.

+JaGex is having many epic lulz at our expense.

Orioles8.png asciibacon.jpg

Orioles8.png

mostorganized2.jpg

*~72,749th to 99 Attack on 9 September 2009~*

I knew of things like that all over the wilderness, but there's really not enough detail to say whether that's a Dragonkin or not. It very well could be, but at this point all we know is it was a thing with wings.

No offense Psycho, but the examine is "Could this have been one of the ancient dragonkin?" Seems like Jagex is hinting...

Shurikennin.png

I knew of things like that all over the wilderness, but there's really not enough detail to say whether that's a Dragonkin or not. It very well could be, but at this point all we know is it was a thing with wings.

No offense Psycho, but the examine is "Could this have been one of the ancient dragonkin?" Seems like Jagex is hinting...

Geez I didn't even notice that! #-o

That's the only reason I posted it :-P Glad to be able to help!

Orioles8.png asciibacon.jpg

Orioles8.png

mostorganized2.jpg

*~72,749th to 99 Attack on 9 September 2009~*

That's the only reason I posted it :-P Glad to be able to help!

That a possible Dragonkin skeleton has been found in the Wilderness might support the theory of those ruins in high lvl wildy being the Dragonkin's hiding place.

priest_wiz.png

This is the best read ive had for a long time. After all this reading I have many theories and I REALLY wish someone would discuss this deeper.

I havent done the WGS quest but I remember that one of the requirements is Mourning Ends pt2 and as I know, u (the player) was supposed to stop the dark portal from opening so that Zamorak doesnt ener the realm. Now, I have a theory that Zamoraks army may be enslaved Dragonkin since they lost theyr power due to the loss of Stone of Jas. I am currently doing Ghostly Robes miniquest and I have noticed that there was talking about the empty lord but no1 said the true name, maybe it was dragonkin? Also, staff of armadyl has a lot to do with this so maybe the dragonkin were trying to get hold of staff because it is needed in destructing them.

Also, I think that the Stone of Jas is the source of MAGIC as itself. There was no real explanation how does magic work and it might be that the ones that encountered Stone of Jas could use magic and that runes are like "concentrated one time use magic" and the ones holding SoJ could use magic freely. Lunar guys discovered LUNAR MAGIK, the desert ppl discovered ANCIENT MAGIK and Im not sure who discovered the NORMAL MAGIK. So if Lunar ppl discovered lunar spells when they encountered Stone of Jas, the desert ppl encountered it also while it was in the fortress in the SOUTH (the compass riddle) which means the SOUTH FORTRESS is in the desert (the Arasposanda (isnt it Arposandra Qua?). The question is what were gnomes doing in the desert anyway, but it also seems like a very cool and interesting quest yet-to-come. They didnt say who was the person who found the spell for the rune essence mine (all those wizards found it together or sumthin like that, right?) and probably that person found normal magic too. Also, the spell used by the wizards to teleport us to the essence mine isnt from any known language so maybe its the language of the Ancient Gods (the ones that are with Jas).

I have a theory bout making dragon items. Maybe dragonkin IS from Franskrae, they only came from there before Mahjarrat. First of all, all those insane ppl that think that we will be able to make dragon items, ill tell em that we surely won because rune pl8body has very high lvl needed so theyd have to extend lvl max and surely they wont just for dragon equipment. I suppose that then maybe they also found the spells from Stone of Jas to forge dragons and imbue then with magic and give them life seeming as they reproduce like they are normal beings (only if it in some totally other way just that the egg breeding is a mask and behind it there is somehing else just like green dragon said in postbag) and maybe dragon breath is like a spell they have in theyr "spellbook". I suppose that then the fairy says that the dragon swords are freshly from franskrae because some fairy (dont remember which one) said that time makes little difference in theyr world. Maybe the fairy world is actually on another plane conected with dramen staff teleporting and maybe fairyes have been to gelienor before dragonkin came here.

EDIT: Ive read so far to the 4th page and it seems sum1 already wrote about the connection with dragonkin being from franskrae. Maybe dragon riders were dragonkin riding on dragons?

As dragonkin alone had bout 350hp when fighting robert the strong (bout lvl 320 cb then?) maybe the quest (probably next grandmaster unless jagex thinks they should concentrate on some other part of the game but dragonkin in next GM uest) will include dragonkin while on the back of the dragon as the lvl 500cb boss monster?

Only problem is that this is all very impossible because dragonkin came be4 first age and zamorak (and zaros as leader of mahjarrat and mahjarrats) came long time after that so zamorak couldnt be the leader of dragonkin, and if so, why didnt mahjarrat come with dragonkin? maybe dragonkin was banished from franskrae?

franskrae sound like france (the country) xD (or maybe ":S")

What do you think about these thoughts?