Dragonkin: After the Rise of Lucien

Psycho_Robot

That would be pretty cool though, fighting a dragonkin with a dragon weapon, every blow you land on them transfers power to them... its like trying to fill a sieve with sand!

Wet the sand, then put it in the sieve! :thumbup:

Hmmm

Enchanted Dragon Equipment...

Corrupt Dragon equipment...

No, no, no, SOGGY DRAGON WEAPONS!!! \'

Seriously though, the Corrupt Dragon equip idea is a pretty good one... Its possible that the dragon equipment was corrupted when they lost their powerlink to the dragonkin and by using it against the dragonkin, it somehow absorbs their power, maybe?

...It's also possible that both the Corrupt Dragon Equipment and PvP Equipment was just pulled out of JaGEx's [wagon] and has no real back story or history...

That's most likely of all ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing thread! :thumbup: I've greatly enjoyed reading it all.

But anyway, a question! Do we know how the Stone of Jas got its power? Anything about its creation? Or are its origins quite sketchy at present (other than its connection with Jas)? Actually those are several questions ;)

Now tentatively:

Jas was one of the Elder Gods who created the plane.

When they all left it was left as a barren plane with the only thing left on it being the Stone of Jas

Guthix found the plane and with the aid of the Stone shaped it into an approximate version of the world we have today.

It was also what was use to originate runestones.

The Mahjarrat using a different form of magic than us are able to perform spells minus runestones since it is a different magic.

It's been a moved a few times over the ages, but until Lucient took it, it was always under the power of Guthix.

Some past locations of its hiding have been Moonclan Island, the current location of the Fist of Guthix, and perhaps somewhere in the Eastern Lands.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

While this is extremely likely to be true, its not proven. Almost nothing is known about the Elder Gods

When they all left it was left as a barren plane with the only thing left on it being the Stone of Jas

Once again, we can't say for sure. We'd like to think that Guthix shaped a barren plane, but its possible that he just created all over a pre-existing world, killing everything and starting anew. There are some holes in this theory, however, specifically that the Dragonkin and the TzHarr both existed before Guthix's arrival, and both are still alive today.

As for the Stone's connection to Jas, nothing is known. Its unclear whether Jas got his power from the stone, much like Guthix, or if he supplied the Stone's power.

That would be pretty cool though, fighting a dragonkin with a dragon weapon, every blow you land on them transfers power to them... its like trying to fill a sieve with sand!

Hmmm

Seriously though, the Corrupt Dragon equip idea is a pretty good one... Its possible that the dragon equipment was corrupted when they lost their powerlink to the dragonkin and by using it against the dragonkin, it somehow absorbs their power, maybe?

...It's also possible that both the Corrupt Dragon Equipment and PvP Equipment was just pulled out of JaGEx's [wagon] and has no real back story or history...

No way... I bet there's going to be use for those Corrupt equipment in the Very Last Quest which will close the whole RuneScape from gameplay!

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Hmmm

No way... I bet there's going to be use for those Corrupt equipment in the Very Last Quest which will close the whole RuneScape from gameplay!

Lol I can see it now:

RANDOM QUEST GUY: "Look the monster is here!!!!!"

*Level 12432 monster appears*

RANDOM QUEST GUY: "Quick! Take this weapon and kill it!!!! Kill it before it kills us all!!!!!!"

*Hands you Corrupt Dragon Server-killer*

*Monster dies*

RANDOM QUEST GUY: "Yes! Victory is ours!! What?! What's this?? That was the main hard drive to this game? Noooooooooooooooooo

*Fades from existance*

---Congratulations! You have completed RuneScape!---

Reward:

-Removal of all Quest Points

-Removal of all Skill Levels in each Skill

-Removal of all money and items in bank

-Reimbursement of Real Life

<3:

While this is extremely likely to be true, its not proven. Almost nothing is known about the Elder Gods

Once again, we can't say for sure. We'd like to think that Guthix shaped a barren plane, but its possible that he just created all over a pre-existing world, killing everything and starting anew. There are some holes in this theory, however, specifically that the Dragonkin and the TzHarr both existed before Guthix's arrival, and both are still alive today.

As for the Stone's connection to Jas, nothing is known. Its unclear whether Jas got his power from the stone, much like Guthix, or if he supplied the Stone's power.

Agree with the part about Jas. But Knowledge Base says he found an empty plane somewhere. And Dragonkin don't necessarily have to be from before the First Age.

I was just doing the Legacy of Seergaze guest and I think Safalaan might be an Icyene or a Vyerwatch. I say this because he is bigger then your character, when you are in the slayer dungeon he predicts the attack of the Vyerwatch, just like it is said the Vyerwatch can do. And he floats and releases that blue energy.

Thoughts?

I was just doing the Legacy of Seergaze guest and I think Safalaan might be an Icyene or a Vyerwatch. I say this because he is bigger then your character, when you are in the slayer dungeon he predicts the attack of the Vyerwatch, just like it is said the Vyerwatch can do. And he floats and releases that blue energy.

Thoughts?

My thoughts are that this has already been posted, but I don't blame you since this thread contains 35 pages already.

I think the most likely of things is that he is an Icyene, and even family of Queen Efaritay (Icyene queen).

priest_wiz.png

Thoughts?

My thoughts are that this has already been posted, but I don't blame you since this thread contains 35 pages already.

I think the most likely of things is that he is an Icyene, and even family of Queen Efaritay (Icyene queen).

Sorry. D:

Thoughts?

His last name is Hallow,as is revealed during one of Myreque quests. Efaritay, Queen, was "of Hallowed Name"(plaque in Burgh Myreque's base). 99% he is.

Note tho I didn't notice his name, just read on some page ;)

BTW how is it connected with Dragonkin? Kinda off-topic...

^ They're making the dwarves process the ore before sending it off to Mourners who are building somesort of super death ray gun that shoots dark beasts at Camelot, meanwhile a million people all over tipit put 2+2 together and make 27 when it comes to these storylines.

The miner is probably referring to the city said to exist below Castle Drakan and Meiyerditch not actually Keldagrim..

Yes, although far more likely than Keldagrim (if it turns out the city in question isn't below Meiyerditch) would be Arposandra, I would think. The mystery of the daeyalt ore is an intriguing one that I'm eager to solve.

Anyway, in Postbag 23 there's a bit from an impling that I didn't see in the first post.

Dragon stuff? We found it in secret places. Many different worlds, many different places. All hidden. Deep down, in the darkness. Huge piles of things. Left for a long time, though their masters begin to stir. [emphasis added]

Further evidence that the dragonkin are the masters of dragon equipment, although exactly what it means to be the masters of dragon equipment is still unclear.

Well if castle drakan was once dragonkins castle, is there more clues/artifacts in morytania, linked to dragonkins? What about darkmeyer and that underground city? You can see "gate" in sanguinesti region area..im sure that its not made by vampires, maybe whole city was once, long time ago, dragonkin fortress..like kins symbol has 4 arrows, as like we have in compas, does it mean that there is 4 main fortress? ancient caverin on the east, ruined castle in the wildy and castle drakan on the west..do we have anything on the south? And btw there is "x" in centre of symbol, that x is asgarnia i think..

And about d webs..maybe kins made them, but why? Why dont they wield any weabons? Why they dont use armors? They dont use range..They only use mage/d fire, why do they make melee and range equipment? Does dragonkins have(had) any human followers? Maybe they made equipment to them.

Anyway, in Postbag 23 there's a bit from an impling that I didn't see in the first post.

Dragon stuff? We found it in secret places. Many different worlds, many different places. All hidden. Deep down, in the darkness. Huge piles of things. Left for a long time, though their masters begin to stir. [emphasis added]

Further evidence that the dragonkin are the masters of dragon equipment, although exactly what it means to be the masters of dragon equipment is still unclear.

That's a great find! I added it to the main post :thumbsup:

Well if castle drakan was once dragonkins castle, is there more clues/artifacts in morytania, linked to dragonkins? What about darkmeyer and that underground city? You can see "gate" in sanguinesti region area..im sure that its not made by vampires, maybe whole city was once, long time ago, dragonkin fortress..like kins symbol has 4 arrows, as like we have in compas, does it mean that there is 4 main fortress? ancient caverin on the east, ruined castle in the wildy and castle drakan on the west..do we have anything on the south? And btw there is "x" in centre of symbol, that x is asgarnia i think..

At this point, we haven't discovered any likely stronghold in the south. It could be the Brimhaven dungeon, because there are metal dragons there, but just them being there doesn't necessarily make it a Dragonkin stronghold.

At this point, we haven't discovered any likely stronghold in the south. It could be the Brimhaven dungeon, because there are metal dragons there, but just them being there doesn't necessarily make it a Dragonkin stronghold.

I have found something odd while messing with the world map.

I drew a line that connected the baxtorian falls with castle Drakan. Then I drew a line starting from the Wildy Castle and made a 90° corner with the previous line. Turns out I ended up on the Desert Pyramid from DT.

priest_wiz.png

I drew a line that connected the baxtorian falls with castle Drakan. Then I drew a line starting from the Wildy Castle and made a 90° corner with the previous line. Turns out I ended up on the Desert Pyramid from DT.

Coincidence.

Coincidence.

Or is it?

*dramatic drum sounds*

priest_wiz.png

Coincidence.

Or is it?

*dramatic drum sounds*

Yes, it is. :lol:

Coincidence.

Or is it?

*dramatic drum sounds*

Yes, it is. :lol:

Or.... IS IT?!?!?

[yt]y8Kyi0WNg40[/yt]

Well, Ancient Magicks is quite powerfull. And the staff of Ancient Magicks has Zaros' sign. Mahjarrat are connected to Zaros. Perhaps the being held in the pyramid was a Mahjarrat?

I believe the being said something about it when you are finishing the quest. Also, the four gems are in quite interesting locations: Blood is in Mort Myre, actually quite close to Meiyerditch. Smoke is in the Smoke Dungeon which is near the Desert Treasure Pyramid itself, so maybe a stronghold is near. Shadow is near the Ancient Cavern. Ice is near the Wilderness. A link perhaps?

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg