99 fletch>99 str (str is really overrated)

shooterbob7

tbh, another reason why i hate str is because of pures. i like every other pure beside str. the main reason why i hate str pures is because they act like their on top of the world and brag about their str levels more than any other pure and irl i know there some wanna-be punk that lives in the suburbs.

Idiotic.

L0L, its another one of those runescapers with a cocky name.

shooterbob7.png

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well either way, you still have a chance of getting a random event.

ive still seen more str capes than fletch capes. Still, why does everyone talk about str is my point. str stinks tbh. its better to have even stats then to be a pure anyday.

Like I said, pures are only good for PKing. In PvM, you don't want lower combat, I was training somewhere and people were telling me to keep my defense at 75 because high defense made your other stats looked bad...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

What can 99 fletch/cook do for you that 85 can't? 99 strength allows you to dish out a whole lot more damage than 85, which is why so many people work hard for it.

It takes a lot longer to get 99 str than cook/fletch, it can't be bought, and it cant be done afk. Thats why its more respected.

Bunyip eat raw sharks <-- very useful at Waterfiends

tyvm

Hate me because i'm going to 99 fletching, i like fletching, makes some money (not much) and i'm getting a lot of total xp, the cape is cool but i choose 13m xp than 3m xp :).

davix120.png

Barrows drops: 2 Dharok Helms, 1 Karil top, 1 Verac helm, 2 Guthan helm, 1 Karil skirt

All skillcapes are overrated. If you train a skill jsut for a cape then imo your an idiot. You can buy something with equal stats for around 2-400k. You can get a beter stat-wise cape within 3 hours, and you can get better looking capes by doing quests and looking around more.

Now if your training it to get 99 and the cape is a by-product its a different matter, the cape comes as an extra on a 99 skill, not the other way around people.

I'm training to get a white cape, I'm an idiot because I care to look a certain way? I could care less about plus or minus ranged bonus... some people like the capes themselves, apparently not you.

All skillcapes are overrated. If you train a skill jsut for a cape then imo your an idiot. You can buy something with equal stats for around 2-400k. You can get a beter stat-wise cape within 3 hours, and you can get better looking capes by doing quests and looking around more.

Now if your training it to get 99 and the cape is a by-product its a different matter, the cape comes as an extra on a 99 skill, not the other way around people.

I'm training to get a white cape, I'm an idiot because I care to look a certain way? I could care less about plus or minus ranged bonus... some people like the capes themselves, apparently not you.

If your looking for a white cape may i suggest legends for around 300gp and about 10 mins of your time max, opposed to months of your time and millions of gp?

Seriously, its a cape, a CAPE, you don't see superman spending 3 months and half his earnings getting a new orange trimmed cape with sparkles, no, because his red one is fine, because its just a CAPE. Theres much more important items, much better looking items for otherparts of your char than a cape.

I like capes, but not enough to spend months getting one, only to wear it in banks. there are much better looking capes out there that take fractions of the time and cost.

P.s Training a skill for the 99 level and having a cape as a bonus is fine, but training solely for a cape is sheer idiocy imo.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Seriously, its a cape, a CAPE, you don't see superman spending 3 months and half his earnings getting a new orange trimmed cape with sparkles, no, because his red one is fine, because its just a CAPE. Theres much more important items, much better looking items for otherparts of your char than a cape.

Yeah, well, what does Superman know? He wears his underwear on the outside of his pants. I'm not taking any fashion tips from that guy. :lol:

What do you think kids will look at in this game, people who can hit really high and 3 hit people, or someone who can...fletch logs? :wall: Overall you have to admit Strength will always be cooler than fletching. :thumbsup:

That is so true, personally I would prefer a firemaking cape more than my magic, just cause the emote looks so much cooler \'

Kai_th3_g0d.png

The reason they aren't respected is because they really are pointless skills. There really isn't any point in training fleching ever, unless you want to make some bows to alch or something. Fm is useless other than as requirements for quests. And cooking is useless because it's cheaper to buy your food than cook it.

But at least strength is useful, can take quite a bit more time, and usually comes with the training of other skills.

Bogwaga.gif

bogwaga.png

Notable Drops:

5 X Dragon Axe.......1 X D Skirt...............1 X Bandos Platebody

3 X Zerker Ring.......1 X Bandos Hilt

4 X Warrior Ring......1 X Bandos Tassets

If it hasn't been mentioned fletching has a use past 85 and that is for dragon darts and arrows. I think strength is alot more useful than fletching and if it hasn't been said there is far to much stereotypes in runescape, to get a 99 for just the cape is really stupid.

Arzian.png

to get a 99 for just the cape is really stupid.

From comments like this I get the feeling that the general consensus is if you work for something you want then you're an idiot.

If someone wants a skillcape they're not permitted to use a fast method to get one? Lol.

So getting a fire cape is stupid if you use defence because it's easier then doing it with 1 defence?

Zerker_jane.png