Need some advice after 95 slayer

samcowcow

I am almost 95 slayer, so I wanna take a rest when I reach 95 slayer.

My skills are

99 hp 99 att 99 str 99 def 99 Magic

Skills that I probably will not train for a while

95 range 62 runecrafting 73 prayer

76woodcutting 77 herblore 85 farming 91 summon

Skills that I currently have, and am thinking to get higher...

73 cooking 73 fletching 66fishing 72 crafting 73 smithing

62 mining 71 agility 65 theiving 67 hunter

Please give me some advice on the skills I am thinking to train..

like, what level should I get, if possible, please provide the reason \'

if you could also provide the method, it would be much appreciated!

I have 120m cash to spend

Thank you very much! :oops:

editedsig1ci.gif

71 agility 65 theiving 67 hunter

Fletching, well i'm sure you know...yew longs or mage long (or feather addy bolts, please, i could do with higher bolt prices right now rofl >.> and it's good xp), but really fletch is a useless pile of crap so, just do that when you feel like it.

Craft, i'd make a goal of 84. Full black hide, jsut a nice level to have. You could make ruby braces, blow orbs, or just cut gems, depending how much you want to spend. Or just do the old hides route.

For smithing i'd smith bolts. Buy mith or addy bars and smith them into bolts (may as well fletch feathers onto them for fletch xp right?). You could BF your mith if you want to keep it very cheap, or just do addy bolts like i am for decent xp. I'd go for 85, just cos rune is smexy.

Mining...urgh. Powermine...but if you must, could always mine gold to smith, or to help your craft. But seriously, just powermine. Realyl i don't know i hate mining >.>

Agil: 85 = everything unlocked. 81 = everything useful unlocked. I'm sure you know how.

For thief, it's kinda an in-itself skill so there's no real good level goal, i'd just go for 80+ "just cos". Blackjacking or PP.

And for hunt, well, there's no contest really. Chin 'til you're bored! (maybe get enough for 99 range to motivate you?)

Fishing, monks all the way, and cook them. I'd go for at least 76, just because you never know.

66 fishing

Get 76 so you can fish sharks. I recommend Monks since they are pretty fast and you will get 76 in no time.

73 cooking

I would raise this to 80 so that you could cook your own sharks. Just cook the Monks you fished.

73 fletching

Buy materials for Yew Long Bows (strings and yew logs) and fletch these until you get tired of it. I don't have any level recommendations for this, but if you have that much money then this should be a breeze for you. You could probably even get 99 if you wanted to.

72 crafting

Honestly, 72 Crafting isn't bad at all. You can train it if you really want, and if you do I recommend green dragon hides and then selling them.

73 smithing

Same as Crafting but if you do want to raise it, buy Gold Ore and smelt them with the Gold Gauntlets so you get extra Xp.

62 mining

I would work for 70 so you can at least mine Addy. Personally, I just mine Iron but you could power train by using Granite.

71 agility

Monkey Course until 75.

65 theiving

Pyramid Plunder until 81. The Xp here is really fast so you might be able to even get 91 if you feel ambitious.

67 hunter

Hunt Red Chinchompas until 80 that way you can set up 5 traps at once.

I am almost 95 slayer, so I wanna take a rest when I reach 95 slayer.

My skills are

99 hp 99 att 99 str 99 def 99 Magic

Skills that I probably will not train for a while

95 range 62 runecrafting 73 prayer

76woodcutting 77 herblore 85 farming 91 summon

73 cooking 73 fletching 66fishing 72 crafting 73 smithing

62 mining 71 agility 65 theiving 67 hunter

I have 120m cash to spend

Thank you very much! :oops:

Holy snap... 120m

The sky's the limit buddy :D

If i were you i'd get fletching and cooking up to 99 as they are the easiest.

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

73 cooking 73 fletching 66f ishing 72 crafting 73 smithing 62 mining 71 agility 65 theiving 67 hunter

Thank you very much!

you have 120m to spend right? so get a few 99s whiole you are skilling.

73 cooking - Get 99, its relatively cheap, maybe 8m or so...and plenty of total lvls, great way to relax and talk with friends or read a book/watch a tv marathon.

73 fletching - again, another super easy level to get up now, low cost/xp ratio. On har part is doing the string, 14 at a time, but string x is really a fast and easy way to do this now.

66 fishing - get maybe 80, looks great to have an 80 skill, plus makes playing Stealing Creation easier, and since you have 91 summon, plenty of levels ahead of granite lobsters, 80 fishing makes sharks go a tad bit faster, which means more money for harder skills.

72 crafting - get 75 for slayer rings, or 80+ and have the honor of making glories.

73 smithing - get 85, since you have money and this skill goes fast once you get start using adamant to make the bolts.

62 mining - maybe try for 70 for your own adamant, but seeing as the only real money maker for this skill is gold, and getting it at 62 mining is slow, maybe get 65-70 first then mine gold.

71 agility - maybe get 80 for decreased drin of run energy, and being able to jump the quick way around taverly dungeon. not neceesary, but helpful if you are going in there a lot.

65 theiving -getting 70+ or even 99 thieving is very fast, maybe 3 weeks max, and relatively easy compared to most skills.

67 hunter- get 71 for using imps to be able to bank things while on task, almost like a mini pak-yak. Not really a lot of uses for them, unless you do plan on getting 99 range eventually, do chins so you can use them later

killer%202650.png

Click here to visit my Blog

GWD Drops:: Sara Sword(2); Bandos Boots(2); Steam Staff Split(4)

Dragon:: Boots (16); Whips (2); Dragon (Skirt(2), Helmet(2), Left Half(3))

Dagganoth:: Axes(3) Berserker(3) Mud Staff(2) Seers(1)

No Barrows Drops

99's:: Fletching, Cooking, Attack, Firemaking, Defence,Hitpoints, Magic

Thank you guys !!

I really appreciated the opinions you gave me :thumbsup:

I will follow the plans :thumbup:

but just one thing I would like to ask..

for "max out prayer", I am now 74 prayer, so is it possible to get 99 prayer in 120m?

and...somehow I think it's not really worth it if I spend all 120m just to get 99 prayer :oops:

editedsig1ci.gif

for "max out prayer", I am now 74 prayer, so is it possible to get 99 prayer in 120m?

and...somehow I think it's not really worth it if I spend all 120m just to get 99 prayer :oops:

Yes, it costs around 92M from your level.

Though it it's worth it, I suggest getting prayer up to 90, it will only cost 30M and you will get about the same results if you had 99 prayer. As when you take a sip of a prayer potion you get 1/3 of your prayer level, in prayer. So with 90 you'd get 30 points per sip, and with 99 you'd get 33. So unless you want to spend 3 times as much and 3 times as long to get 3 extra points, go for it...

Also, cooking, fletching, crafting and smithing, can all be bought, and only crafting and smithing cost a lot.

~ Captainkidd

If I were you, I'd get 80 pray, I hear it's pretty useful.

Cooking and Flech should really be pretty self explanatory, both really easy and fast skills. You could get both to 90+ fairly easily.

For mining, pretty sure powertraining granite is the best.

For theiving, I've never done it, but from what I hear pyramid plunder, or blackjacking are the way to go.

Hunter, you can catch chins, or Red Sallies I think. Do that till 80 where you can set 5 traps.

Fishing: Do monks, fast and good money.

Bogwaga.gif

bogwaga.png

Notable Drops:

5 X Dragon Axe.......1 X D Skirt...............1 X Bandos Platebody

3 X Zerker Ring.......1 X Bandos Hilt

4 X Warrior Ring......1 X Bandos Tassets

I need to leave shortly so I won't label the method for training. If you want further advice on the methods just hop into the clan chat "Forsakenmage" and I would be happy to help at a later time. For now I will just give the goal outlines and a brief reason why.

I would suggest getting each of these stats to the 80-85 range, depending on the time you wish to put into them. With the particular stats outlined that should not take a whole lot of effort, but then again I don't know of the times you play or money you are willing to invest into the skills. I just feel that around level 80-85 most abilities for a stat are unlocked or the speed of gathering at that level is increased noticably. That is just my opinion, but maybe you share it as well.

The stats I personally would likely not get to this level range would be Runecrafting, just because I find it slow and don't particularly care for it. I would just get Runecrafting to 75 for starters, then try a few runs with the giant pouch and decide whether or not to continue.

I can't say a whole lot about training your summoning because once you stop slaying your charm count will not grow unless you train another combat stat such as your remaining range. There is definitely not much of a difference from 95 to 99 range aside from a cape. If you have a thing for the capes, then it would likely be something you are interested in training. If you don't, it is just fine left as it is for the time being. However, even though you say you will probably not train it for a while, I would suggest getting 85-90 prayer. It isn't as costly as if you went straight to 99 as it is under half of the experience to gain, and at the suggested level range you could benefit from it a worthy amount.

The stats that you listed that you wish to get to a higher level are in my opinion low for your combat level, but if you don't enjoy them then I can perfectly understand why you would not train them. Generally around half of these stats are buyable, and will not take too much out of your 120M that you have to spend.

Cooking will not even need to have money thrown at it if you cook the fish that you catch for your fishing levels. Crafting if trained with something such as coif crafting and morphic needles will cost a rough 3-4M to 80, and possibly double that for 85. If you own an item such as a godsword which you can lend out for a decent amount of money while skilling, then you can lend these coifs for that cash value and cut the costs in half. Smithing will cost a decent amount of money, but once again if used with the morphic hammer the cost can be reduced by an amount worthy of the time it takes to get the item (in my opinion). Mining will take a while and you may find it boring, so I would suggest not only to mine ores such as granite and drop them (which I don't care to do myself), but rather hunt down meteors and gain experience and cash from them. Even if you have traded in your limit of stardust for the day, you can continue mining for decent experience with no banking or dropping necessary.

I won't get into the other stats as I have to go, but my offer still stands to talk in the clan chat. I can't add you to my friends list to talk as it has been overflowing for almost a year now, but whenever I am online, I am in the clan chat. Best of luck, and enjoy yourself. ::'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

All of it to 80+

Or just start with agility, To aid your Slayer lvling if u wanna go for 99 Someday :)

Runescape Main: | + Combat 138 + | 99 HP | 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | Prayer 99 | Mage 99 | Slayer 90 | 99 Cooking | | 99 Fletch | 99 Summoning | Theiving 99 | Firemaking 99 | Woodcutting 99 | Agility 99 | Ranging 99 | Herblore 99 | Total skill: ~2350+

All skills 70+ is a sign of a well balanced player, 80+ if you can.

I would personally get 138cb. Get some prayer and summoning XP even though you don't really want to train it.

EDIT: I thought 70 prayer was enough then when I got it I wanted 80. Now I'm 80 I want it at 90...don't have the luxury of 120mil though :(

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!