The island is sinking!

Angelsbane

While bicking bnanas at the banana plantation on Karamja I realised i had no way to teleport off the island, so I went to fill the crate so I could buy a ride back to the mainland. Suddenly I noticed something. The island was broken!

[hide=]1.png

2.jpg

3.jpg[/hide]

In case you don't see the glitch there is a ditch running through the island now and part of the dock has sunk.

:|

untitled-1.png

I am somewhat sure that some [bleep] at Jagex just messed up the map... What a dent, though... Have you tried the HD rendering modes? If so, does it also show there? :geek:

~Mr. "Dang, that's mysterious..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

EARTHQUAKE!!!!

:o

Beware the aftershock!

omg u haxor!!!!! :ohnoes:

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

probably just a mess up on jagex's part. Maybe a new wildy ditch? :P

Rune Tips Merchanting Site!

"rune tips cc" if you would like to learn some tricks of the merching trade! We have a great community as well.

Each of us a cell of awareness/Imperfect and incomplete/Genetic blends with uncertain ends/On a fortune hunt thats far too fleet

I was aware of this long ago, we even had fun dancing on the ditch.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Fill in the ditch with bananas!
That wouldn't work too well... Further, it would leave a gross, wet, and sticky mess. :?

~Mr. "Ewwwww..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Maybe a new quest where you have to save the island by waking some island god or something

Fill in the ditch with bananas!

That wouldn't work too well... Further, it would leave a gross, wet, and sticky mess. :?

~Mr. "Ewwwww..." Devnull

Don;t forget the bananas would get hot from sitting in the sun, sounds like we'd be describing my ex=P

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

You are one with the matrix.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.