Draconic Visage!

Kingkapugen

I dont suggest getting it at all.

My friend started playing again 3 months ago, found out about them and decided he was gonna get one as a drop. He spent two months ranging iron and steel dragons, doing nothing else, and he didnt get one. He never saw anybody get one and only got a couple d legs and d skirt drops.

Also, from what I've heard, dfs is not worth the money.

Toby1knoby20.png

For visage, your best chance is probably Iron dragons. In order to have any chance of making profit however, because you may never manage a visage, you should have at least level 80 magic.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I dont suggest getting it at all.

My friend started playing again 3 months ago, found out about them and decided he was gonna get one as a drop. He spent two months ranging iron and steel dragons, doing nothing else, and he didnt get one. He never saw anybody get one and only got a couple d legs and d skirt drops.

Also, from what I've heard, dfs is not worth the money.

I wouldn't suggest hunting for one because you probably will never get one as a drop.

They however are not overrated and would recommend getting one if it won't bankrupt you

britonlongbo.png

The best is probably Irons, but really don't expect to get it from them anytime soon. You may get lucky, or what is more likely is that you'll spend dozens of trips there with very little to show for it.

Bogwaga.gif

bogwaga.png

Notable Drops:

5 X Dragon Axe.......1 X D Skirt...............1 X Bandos Platebody

3 X Zerker Ring.......1 X Bandos Hilt

4 X Warrior Ring......1 X Bandos Tassets

Pure luck. I got one from my eighth IRON dragon kill. Never got another vis since then. And check the date I got it in my siggy :D

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

They however are not overrated and would recommend getting one if it won't bankrupt you

They are overpriced/overrated considering they are only really useful for a few things. GWD, mith dragons and melee'in dragons is pretty much all they are useful for.

For slayer the generally accepted shield slot item is a Rune Defender. Just about every task does not require the immense defence bonus' that come with the shield and tasks can be done in a quicker amount of time with the str and att bonus' of a rune defender. This goes for general training as well, any type of "powertraining" is better off done with a rune defender.

This pretty much makes the DFS overrated and overpriced as compared to its competitors. Quite frankly its a bit ironic that the item it's outclassed by is virtually 1/1400th of the cost of a DFS. (considering you spent 10k on food)

Apparently, my signature was to big.