Cannon Noob Day from a level 116.

:lol:

Oh geez you had me laughing thru out the whole thing :lol:

Dont worry about never using a canon until 116, I bought my first cannon at 118 when I got 75 slayer and want to get faster xp till 85 :P

All tho I bought it off a player on rs makets, it was a headache, but it's way cheaper and no "buy 5" option :lol:

sggyhj8.png

RuneScape HD in 2560x1024!

I know the answer and, because I cannot convey screaming feverishly on forums without looking odd or getting banned, just imagine it as such.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noob feeling cubed.

Resists asking any friend or stranger how to make cannonballs.

Teles back to Fally and buys instruction manual. (Go ahead, flame now)

Reads book.

That's not a noob thing, it's a guy thing. :P

ERm.. since you so noobishly:lol: bought it piece by piece instead of talking to the guy, I'm pretty sure it does not have a warranty. Dont let it decay, or you can if you want to find out for sure. I was 110 when I got my cannon. :oops:

jfroggy

ERm.. since you so noobishly:lol: bought it piece by piece instead of talking to the guy, I'm pretty sure it does not have a warranty. Dont let it decay, or you can if you want to find out for sure. I was 110 when I got my cannon. :oops:

Nah...as long as you were the one who set it up, there is a warranty. I've had 4 or so cannons already..i buy em, use em, then sell them off when I remember that they've been sitting in my bank for 2 weeks gathering dust. I've set one up, teled away and logged :oops: and its still free to replace.

Nice story BTW..I'm glad I'm not the only one to have noob days :)

:) u know if ur rich enough to buy a cannon for 1.4mil, why not buy some balls for 200g each?.... dont bother making them. I think thats the newbyish part of the whole story :)

btw im constantly called nooooob by players half my lvl every time I use my cannon :wink:

limdog.png

:) u know if ur rich enough to buy a cannon for 1.4mil, why not buy some balls for 200g each?.... dont bother making them. I think thats the newbyish part of the whole story :)

btw im constantly called nooooob by players half my lvl every time I use my cannon :wink:

Hey, first time, whos gonna buy the cannonballs? You gotta make your first cannonballs, don't you think? Lol. Besides, I'd rather make my own arrows than buy them. (Thats an analogy, btw)

Besides, I hate smithing. Its the worst skill on my board. I gotta do something to get it up to 70, cause the genies aren't getting it done. Oh, thats funny.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Lmao leesters. thats one funny story. i can imagen ur pretty fed up lol

have fun with the ownage though ;)

Fed up? Nah... come on....its just too funny to be mad about. :P

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

ERm.. since you so noobishly:lol: bought it piece by piece instead of talking to the guy, I'm pretty sure it does not have a warranty.

Nah, it does. Thats why I bought it there, because it gave me the option of getting it replaced. Of course I tried, without buying one, hoping to profit and report a bug, (lol) but of course, no....

By the way, I STILL don't know where the dwarf is that you buy the whole thing for 750k for. Hehe.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png