No-one trying to decipher Chaos Elemental message this time?

Suiku

This great, high, uplifted land, Corrupt and Natural, and all things bound within the soul of the slayer - whose land is it? The red and the green, but not entirely like or unlike the ramblings of a mad, dead man.

im surprised nobody mentioned this yet but this line basically means Soul Wars

Interesting. So this might mean there is a green and a red team.

I also thought that this could've been a reference to the two ever-quarrelling goblins in the Goblin Village. Shortly before this paragraph, he discusses Bandos and how the white bird (or what most people refer to as Zanik now) quarrel. Is there any chance that this new minigame will be located within that twisted land we saw?

Or am I wildly speculating again ;D

Possibly, but impropable. Still, what meaning has the mad, dead man? Could be the one at the Chaos Altar, but what would he have to do with Soul Wars?

priest_wiz.png

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly, but impropable. Still, what meaning has the mad, dead man? Could be the one at the Chaos Altar, but what would he have to do with Soul Wars?

I think he's just a device the Chaos Elemental is using to refer to red & green, since if you talk to him he rants about red and blue and green, referring to the three major gods of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Im not very good at these,but first off:where are you getting these "Zaros is coming back" ideas? :roll:

Correct me if im wrong,but the proof that there is about this is only speculation? And if Im wrong about this you can throw me to the lions... :oops:

Apparently the Dead man from the Soul Wars line apparently was that guy who gives you tutorial on Soul Wars. Apparently he have some dead raising powers

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

"What's in Raktuber this year? A white bird, as the etymology of ornithology goes. That's not where Bandos is, he's in a rage, old chum, old temple, old plots, old power. Old is as old does - I'm old, sometimes, so I should know, but I do not"

This white bird reminds me of a dove. Doves are a symbol of peace. Some kind of God Wars Peace? Bandos isn't there, Bandos loves war?

To me it's the end of the Dorgushun Quest series. Find that goblin who went missing and meet Bandos. The bird being a God or such you need to help defeat him. As dove = peace the opposite of war.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Im not very good at these,but first off:where are you getting these "Zaros is coming back" ideas? :roll:

Correct me if im wrong,but the proof that there is about this is only speculation? And if Im wrong about this you can throw me to the lions... :oops:

Zamorak still fears Him and Saradomin dares not speak of Him. His existence still leaves it's marks upon Gielinor and one day, He will return. And I assure you, that day will be a glorious one.

priest_wiz.png