No-one trying to decipher Chaos Elemental message this time?

Suiku

Betentacled Ganondorf7769,

Ralvash is gone; Muspah, famous, sleeps with the fishies, if fishies frozen could be. That's where the shadows are shadowed, and even the delvers don't dare. Bizarre: one day it's almost time for a shadow to shift - and a shadow to open its unblinking, empty eye.

Gentlemen,

I recall with great pleasure those days that you, of course, do not. Nial was there, but he was different then, just like you all. Time changes us all, as do curses. I pray you forgive me for this.

B.Y.

What's in Raktuber this year? A white bird, as the etymology of ornithology goes. That's not where Bandos is, he's in a rage, old chum, old temple, old plots, old power. Old is as old does - I'm old, sometimes, so I should know, but I do not.

This great, high, uplifted land, Corrupt and Natural, and all things bound within the soul of the slayer - whose land is it? The red and the green, but not entirely like or unlike the ramblings of a mad, dead man.

Within a darkening universe,

Reappropriated Polychromatic Reptile

There, go go go

btw

PP

P.S. I tell good jokes, thank you very much! I came up with a doozy for the Wise Old Man last week and tea squirted out of his face. Lets see what you think of it:

Q What happens if you right-click and Use your own belly?

A Nothing intestine happens

Have some of that!

fail

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About Raktuber:

In the Runescape Calendar there's 10 months.

Rintra -> January 1 - February 8

Moevyng -> February 9 - March 18

Bennath -> March 19 - April 19

Raktuber -> April 20 - May 23

Pentember -> May 24 - June 30

Fentuary -> July 1 - July 31

Septober -> August 1 - September 7

Ire of Phyrrys -> September 8 - October 17

Novtumber -> October 18 - November 25

Wintumber -> November 26 - December 31

Got from RSOF. So something is happening between April 20th and May 23rd possibly concerning Bandos and maybe the God Wars in general?

btw

PP

P.S. I tell good jokes, thank you very much! I came up with a doozy for the Wise Old Man last week and tea squirted out of his face. Lets see what you think of it:

Have some of that!

fail

What do you mean fail, that was quite clever and funny to me.

"What's in Raktuber this year? A white bird, as the etymology of ornithology goes. That's not where Bandos is, he's in a rage, old chum, old temple, old plots, old power. Old is as old does - I'm old, sometimes, so I should know, but I do not"

This white bird reminds me of a dove. Doves are a symbol of peace. Some kind of God Wars Peace? Bandos isn't there, Bandos loves war?

"What's in Raktuber this year? A white bird, as the etymology of ornithology goes. That's not where Bandos is, he's in a rage, old chum, old temple, old plots, old power. Old is as old does - I'm old, sometimes, so I should know, but I do not"

This white bird reminds me of a dove. Doves are a symbol of peace. Some kind of God Wars Peace? Bandos isn't there, Bandos loves war?

It sounds like the other gods are going to try for some sort of peace. Bandos returns, doesn't like it, and calls up as many of his old "friends" as possible to disrupt the accords. Or, all of the old references could simply mean that we're getting another History quest in which we see the start of the God Wars.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

It sounds like the other gods are going to try for some sort of peace. Bandos returns, doesn't like it, and calls up as many of his old "friends" as possible to disrupt the accords. Or, all of the old references could simply mean that we're getting another History quest in which we see the start of the God Wars.

I'm hoping it has something to do with the goblin quest line.

Mel_Kazul.png

I'm not really good at his, but I'll have a try. 8-)

Ralvash is gone; Muspah, famous, sleeps with the fishies, if fishies frozen could be. That's where the shadows are shadowed, and even the delvers don't dare. Bizarre: one day it's almost time for a shadow to shift - and a shadow to open its unblinking, empty eye.

Some people of which I haven't heard of yet are dead, one of them drowned, maybe in the north. Or Muspah refers to Musah point? Is the blinking eye the eye of Saradomin?

Gentlemen,

I recall with great pleasure those days that you, of course, do not. Nial was there, but he was different then, just like you all. Time changes us all, as do curses. I pray you forgive me for this.

B.Y.

Is this a Zamorak follower remembering the assault on Zaros? Maybe the curse on them (see the Ghostly Robes minquest) is going to be lifted? This could alos relate to the shifting of shadows in the first passage.

What's in Raktuber this year? A white bird, as the etymology of ornithology goes. That's not where Bandos is, he's in a rage, old chum, old temple, old plots, old power. Old is as old does - I'm old, sometimes, so I should know, but I do not.

cha0sx already explained the meaning of Raktuber above, so this is when it is happening. Also, the possibility of a peace between the goods disturbed by Bandos has been brought up above by Dullmage.

This great, high, uplifted land, Corrupt and Natural, and all things bound within the soul of the slayer - whose land is it? The red and the green, but not entirely like or unlike the ramblings of a mad, dead man.

The land talked about here could be either the Wilderness or the goblin land of Yu'biusk, which is also corrupted now. Not sure about the soul of the slayer - either this is Zamoral who slew Zaros or the souls of the dead slayer masters return.

Red and green could be Zamorak and Guthix, or red and green dragons - this would point to the Wilderness again.

The mad, dead man is maybe Zaros, who rambles again. A darkening universe could also point to his return. The reptile could refer to the dragons again or maybe even the dargonkin.

But that's all just my humble speculation. Maybe you can make something better out of it.

Schedl.png

Schedl.png

Schedl.png

I liked the "Nothing intestine happens" joke. :lol:

Never been good at chaos elemental clues so I wait for them to release stuff before i discuss it. :mrgreen:

Gentlemen,

B.Y.

There, go go go

btw

PP

Have some of that!

fail

ralvash?

is that someone who died in new quest

someone we revive him?

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

First off the "white dove" quote is obvious...It refers to the peace room located in GWD (near Armadyl entrance). Theres the door with the 4 god symbols and theres even an outline to the room. I think Jagex is gonna release this soon and maybe with the next Grandfather quest?

I don't know who Ralvash is but it might refer to Musah Point...

I'm hoping it has something to do with the goblin quest line.

It may very well! I found this in the postbag, in the letter to Duke Horacio:

"That does not mean that we should put weight on the threat of goblinkind, however: relations have certainly improved. The treaties signed with the Dorgeshuun seem to have reduced the hostility of nearby goblins. I have a feeling that there will be further positive changes in the New Year."

It appears that we may get the new quest in either December or January, if he's talking about New Years. If he means next year, than it could be the same event as the Elemental predicts.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

I agree with the others here on that is has probably something to do with the next grandquest. It seems likely that it also have to do with the peace room in the GWD. I think that we here will meet some kind of combinated boss of the gods, a monster far more dangerous than we have this far. Because a grandquest + GWD would IMO end up in something close to that.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

The peace part and peace room sound very fitting looking at the evidence.

We have Lucien, who is now the most powerful being on Runescape with the stone.

And the Rise of the Dragonkin.

It is clear that Sara, Zammy, and Armadyl would all have intentions to remove the threat of Lucien before they fight amongst themselves. Bandos dosen't agree with this however.

Just pulling a threads, but possibly in this upcoming quest, we will be using the services of Zanik to convince Bandos to form an alliance?

The CE says "old power. Old is as old does - I'm old, sometimes, so I should know, but I do not"

Meaning the subject the CE is talking about is older than it is. Something that is older than the CE, likley to be the stone it is talking about.

Edit: also this part:

"Ralvash is gone; Muspah, famous, sleeps with the fishies, if fishies frozen could be. That's where the shadows are shadowed, and even the delvers don't dare. Bizarre: one day it's almost time for a shadow to shift - and a shadow to open its unblinking, empty eye."

I believe Ralvash and Muspah are anagrams?

And it says sleeps with the fishies, if fishies were frozen. = Sleeps in the Ice.

The Ice is where Shadows are shadowed = The Ice is where something evil is hidden.

Bizarre: one day it's almost time for a shadow to shift - and a shadow to open its unblinking, empty eye = Strange, its amost time for an evil to arise, and the evil to open It (Possibly the stone of Jas) to open its unblinking eye

This may refer to Luciens attempts to use the stone of Jas's power.

dawnsigblue-3.png

the rambling of a dead old man <- or something like that.

Looks alot to me like the (assumed) skeletal dead man in the bonesack from,,, rag and bone man!

What do ya think? =]

edit:

The Ice is where Shadows are shadowed = Could also be that everyone is watching everyone.

Bizarre: one day it's almost time for a shadow to shift - and a shadow to open its unblinking, empty eye = 'empty' lord = zaros

Tip.it's 2nd unoffical Go player

Darkduellord.gif

sm3x;

sm3x0rz.png

"What's in Raktuber this year? A white bird, as the etymology of ornithology goes. That's not where Bandos is, he's in a rage, old chum, old temple, old plots, old power. Old is as old does - I'm old, sometimes, so I should know, but I do not."

Possibly reffering to the wise old man?

Gentlemen,

B.Y.

here's my thoughts, the shadowed eye is zaros waking up

an B.Y. is perhaps a very old, very cursed Temple Knight, as is nial

The temple knights would naturally be called up if zaros were to rise

Raktuber seems to be when this is going to happen

The old person sounds like the wise old man

the great high uplifted land, um barrows?

i dunno about red and green

but the mad dead man sounds like the strange old man at the barrows to me

i think them being the champions of zaros now sounds extremely plausible

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

I have input! :mrgreen:

The unblinking eye could be the eye of saradomin which, according to movario from the new quest, is the stone of jas.

(Think soo anyway)

The next grandmaster quest taking place in the godwars dungeon behind the frozen door?

Sounds plausible to me.

The next grandmaster quest taking place in the godwars dungeon behind the frozen door?

Sounds plausible to me.

Very plausible. If the next GMQ is anything like this one, we'll have no secrets left!

GE trapdoor, GWD frozen door etc...

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Sounds plausible to me.

Very plausible. If the next GMQ is anything like this one, we'll have no secrets left!

GE trapdoor, GWD frozen door etc...

Yeah, it didn't include the RuneCrafting Guild lady, after all of her hints. I was rather disappointed.

White bird... Phoenix...

The second quote seems to refer to the desert. Lots of curses and the Nile... Oh, and some praying, can't forget about all those desert deities.

B.Y.=Brigham Young?

2dgucz6.png

UMM GUYS...

obviously it's talking about the old ghostly guy in the wilderness at the chaos alter.

he talks about green and red and blue if you talk to him.

[url=http://dragcave.net/viewdrag

on/WLGk][img]http://dragcave.net/

image/WLGk.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://dragcave.net/viewdrag

on/dxRy][img]http://dragcave.net/

image/dxRy.gif[/img][/url]

First paragraph:

Two anagrams, I'll bet. Wouldnt be the first time Jagex has pulled something like that....Frozen fishies, though, seems to refer to the penguins, so I guess we'll be getting ANOTHER penguin quest..Shadow shift..Maybe an Abyssal Demon reference? I know it sounds silly, but it makes sense..

Second (The letter): Nial (Nail maybe?) might be a reference to the next paragraph, but the initials B.Y. are probably a better hint..Whose got the initials "B.Y." in RuneScape? (Gavati, I had the same reaction :P) EDIT: Its Baba Yaga. DOI! Wow..Cant believe it took me two seconds to find that..

Third: Phoenix. I heard the rumors and this confirms them.

How can you NOT see that its a Dorgeshunn reference?! I mean, even the Duke of Lumbridge implied that "goblin relations will improve". Its got NOTHING to do with Bandos coming back/giving us stuff/God Wars. If the words "old chum, old temple, old plots, old power" dont give you a hint, read the letter directly above it. Bandos is just a hint to goblins. They cant just say "goblins" can they?

Fourth: I agree. Its gotta be a Zaros reference. And King, were you wearing an invisibility ring?

RuneScape junkie since 3/03.

RED CHIN TRAINING DEVALUES THE RANGED CAPE!

OK, my thoughts:

Sounds like a shadow portal out of the Ice Plateau in deep Wildy. Perhaps a cave out there.

Gentlemen,

B.Y.

Could be a few things; notice allusion to words both "forgive" and "forget" here. Wouldn't be surprised if a new quest is named "forgive and forget", or if they were new prayers. Don't know what "BY" stands for.

Well, certainly starts with a Phoenix familiar, seems pretty clear there. Could be a goblin reference as well; they are Bandos worshippers. The word "old" is used seven times here; can't be an accident.

Few thoughts on this one.

• [*:1427wmae]Corrupt and Natural could refer to something PK related.[*:1427wmae]"High, uplifted land" is either a mountain, or a plateau. It could also be in the slayer tower, where the ground is elevated and the tower is too. [*:1427wmae]"Red" and "green" immediately bring to mind "zamorak" and "guthix" in a CW like situation, but this may not be related. The only "mad" man I remember is Melzar, but I don't think he's dead.[*:1427wmae]Anagram: Mad, Dead Man = Mead And Mad, Madam Daden/Adden/Neadd

Nothing comprehensive, but a few thoughts.

stormveritas.png

The only "mad" man I remember is Melzar, but I don't think he's dead.

You kill him during dragon slayer. Maybe this could refer to him speaking about "the cabbage of j--".