Keep a Clue scroll, or Drop it?

Flamewhisker

About a month or so ago, I got my first ever level 3 clue scroll while training on Blue Dragons. Overly excided I started right away.

1st I had to dig behind a house, easy

2nd I had to get fishing from 54 to 66+pot for fishing guild, range from 20 to 50 to wear blue d hide, easy but anoying

3rd I had to the same thing as first one, easy again lol

but now 4th....I have to do 5 quests and start another...Including Underground pass and Regicide.

Should I drop this clue and hope for another or keep it for when I evenutally do those quests (if ever).

PLEASE don't say just do the quests and finish the clue, I HATE doing quests...

Please Help!!

cac29dfe51.png

image.png

Please click and warm up my egg.

You are eventually going to get this clue again (I get that one pretty often). You are going to have to do those quests eventually. Its better to get them over and done with, so next clue you get with that one again won't be a problem. ::'

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

id just do the quests deffo worth doin if ur gonna do a lot of clues i just did all the quests needed for clues lol an regiside is a great quest anyway deffo worth doin alone lol

? ? ? ? I'm not being rude, but what did that mean?

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

watchtower? that i beleive was the easiest quest to do bar none... well actually restless ghost might have been slightly easier lol but yea do that one atleast to get the other clue done. regicide was actually worth it. it does take some time and patience but you can also get crystal items over there so that slew of quests in elf land as i call it are welll worth it

xturtx - range tank:

xturtx.png

id just do the quests deffo worth doin if ur gonna do a lot of clues i just did all the quests needed for clues lol an regiside is a great quest anyway deffo worth doin alone lol

well regiside gives u a d hally wich is a great weapon for lower lvl players to do slayer tasks like hell hounds an u do get a few tasks over that side of the map so deffo worth doin

well regiside gives u a d hally wich is a great weapon for lower lvl players to do slayer tasks like hell hounds an u do get a few tasks over that side of the map so deffo worth doin

He or she is referring to your broken english and inconsistent sentence structure.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

About a month or so ago, I got my first ever level 3 clue scroll while training on Blue Dragons. Overly excided I started right away.

1st I had to dig behind a house, easy

2nd I had to get fishing from 54 to 66+pot for fishing guild, range from 20 to 50 to wear blue d hide, easy but anoying

3rd I had to the same thing as first one, easy again lol

but now 4th....I have to do 5 quests and start another...Including Underground pass and Regicide.

Should I drop this clue and hope for another or keep it for when I evenutally do those quests (if ever).

PLEASE don't say just do the quests and finish the clue, I HATE doing quests...

Please Help!!

U go the lletya one

Drop it man

I did it too.

Too much time to do all of em tbh

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

I seriously hate quests with a passion. 135 combat and I have 161 quest points :wall:

I did Regicide, underground pass, roving elves, one small favor and a couple more all in one weekend because I couldn't stand not being able to do those clues, and having access to dragon hallies, and crystal bows. Just do the quests

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

thank you for pointing that out ,ill try my best to live up to your high standards in the near future.