What is your 'thing'?

DerekZoolandah

Saying "Thats What She Said" Cursing alot and all around being immature.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably thinking that I'm the best at everything, only because I am, I'm conceded, won't care what you think of me, and love to argue (espitally online it's funny).

Well so far, in that one sentence, you've already proved yourself bad at modesty, spelling & grammar, probably more.

Yes, because you're signature obviously proves that you use proper English at all times.

I never made any claims on my skills in grammar and spelling, so your argument is invalid, regardless of the fact that my signature is miss-spelled on purpose. Okay, now another thing your not good at - arguing or defending yourself. When defending yourself don't try to throw an insult back at the other person, especially such a invalid one. Instead actually address the points of the argument or it's basically just talking to a wall that bounces anything you throw at it.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Probably thinking that I'm the best at everything, only because I am, I'm conceded, won't care what you think of me, and love to argue (espitally online it's funny).

Well so far, in that one sentence, you've already proved yourself bad at modesty, spelling & grammar, probably more.

Yes, because you're signature obviously proves that you use proper English at all times.

I never made any claims on my skills in grammar and spelling, so your argument is invalid, regardless of the fact that my signature is miss-spelled on purpose. Okay, now another thing your not good at - arguing or defending yourself. When defending yourself don't try to throw an insult back at the other person, especially such a invalid one. Instead actually address the points of the argument or it's basically just talking to a wall that bounces anything you throw at it.

I don't recall saying I've got perfect grammar or spelling. =D>

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

hmm...

im known as that quiet guy that doesn't talk when really i only talk to friends that i know well. I tend to feel uncomfortable talking to random people i just meet but i also talk heaps more over the internet than irl.

im also known for being a smart [wagon] a lot but people say i cheer their days up sometimes by talking about it telling them wat they should do and making them laugh.

people also refer to me as the pyromaniac because playing with fire is a kinda hobby for me but im always safe when i go to do things i never over do it and get hurt.

people call me a "tank" too meaning im tall or something as if i'd be good at football but i don't really see what they mean :|

212h0sy.jpg

people call me a "tank" too meaning im tall or something as if i'd be good at football but i don't really see what they mean :|

Well in American football usually the tall and bigger kids have an advantage over the little kids so its like a person trying to tip over a tank. A normal person that is.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

I can't make any sense out that sentence! Verb/noun/adverb disagreement!!

And then I LMAO'd. I've seen people misuse "your," but "you're"? LMAO YOU'RE hilarious!!

Damn is your [wagon] on the ground right now?

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

I can't make any sense out that sentence! Verb/noun/adverb disagreement!!

And then I LMAO'd. I've seen people misuse "your," but "you're"? LMAO YOU'RE hilarious!!

Damn is your [wagon] on the ground right now?

No, I'm pretty sure it's jammed pretty tightly onto that pedestal.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I don't recall saying I've got perfect grammar or spelling. =D>

Jesus Christ dude :wall:

This will be the last post of this argument, as you obviously can't comprehend anything that's going on in it.

You said you were best at "everything", probably being sarcastic. Regardless I disproved it, but you (for some reason) defended yourself by means of attacking me and not addressing my argument, then you deny ever saying you never said your "best at everything" when its in your very post that your trying to disprove. Wow, just WOW. Please, just stop trying.

I can't stop trying, because I (should be) a god. Bubsa said so himself.

Therefore, I win :lol:

I won't harass you any longer, however, I must say one last time, ???? That makes no sense. "Should be" is not an optional verb phrase, and the sentence itself is hard to understand.

Tip.It is obsessed with grammar and spelling...

Technically, you have to have a period follow an ellipses when used as you used it.

Lol, I'm just kidding!! Actually, I'm not, but I'm kidding about being a crazy grammar freak lol. That's such a tiny, negligible error. :lol:

Tip.It is obsessed with grammar and spelling...

Technically, you have to have a period follow an ellipses when used as you used it.

Lol, I'm just kidding!! Actually, I'm not, but I'm kidding about being a crazy grammar freak lol. That's such a tiny, negligible error. :lol:

I don't care about bad grammar, but I don't see why I shouldn't use it.

But RussianFed, the only real correct use for an ellipse is to indicate a break or pause to a referred text. The other error is your use of the abbreviation "LOL", which technically should be in all capitals.

Tip.It: Known for shoehorning grammar Nazism into 32/59 of all threads.

And there it is, folks! Godwin's Law!

And Russianfed, you misspelled ellipsis. You know, in case we weren't done with this yet.

Some might say this is my thing. But I disagree. I only do it every so often.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Tip.It: Known for shoehorning grammar Nazism into 32/59 of all threads.

And there it is, folks! Godwin's Law!

>_> Technicality.

A period doesn't belong in your post - it is not a sentence.

While still on topic and not being a grammar nazi. My thing is going/seeing/knowing a lot of movies. Everyone says I have no life because I like talking about the ones no one has ever heard of.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

While still on topic and not being a grammar nazi. My thing is going/seeing/knowing a lot of movies. Everyone says I have no life because I like talking about the ones no one has ever heard of.

Like Pulp Fiction?

Yea, I went there.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Guess I'm most prominently known as the gamer. 'S about it.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."