God pages good time to buy?

henrysslee

Hi i recently did horrors from the deep . and i got a zamorak book. I relised the prices of pages have droped massively i was wondering if now is a good time to buy or should i wait a bit longer

Learn how to do 15+ barrow chest per run :My guide http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=800457

Barrow drops : Dhorak helm x1

,guthan body x1

verac helm x2

verac brassad ,

karil coif ,

guthan helmx2 ,

torag body

Guthan skirt

henryleehen.png[stats].png

The best time to buy is when the average monthly and daily prices are crossing each other, but then there is always even lower price to sell...

If you think it is the best time to buy, then go buy immediately.

aalelaabm.jpg

The Haraguroi Club: Where Yandere Thrive for Chopping

Why not kill aberrant spectres for clues? Since the page drop is so common you can collect up pages and swap them for the ones you need, while getting other rewards also. :twss: (only emoticon with no santa, gf.)

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

Buying them now is a waste of money. A complete waste of money. Don't do it. They will continue dropping for awhile, I'm hoping that Zamorak pages go below 100k.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

Wait until they rise one time.

Atleast then you know they hit the bottom.

So many people dont notice a rise. :wall:

Although, some COULD drop much more and you might regret it.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Buying them now is a waste of money. A complete waste of money. Don't do it. They will continue dropping for awhile, I'm hoping that Zamorak pages go below 100k.

i doubt that'll drop under 100k ah i do remember getting z pages for 100k 2 years ago though

Yeah weren't Zammy pages down to 80k each at one point? IIRC Sara pages were ~30k around that time, and that's when I bought all 4 Guth pages for 12k each :thumbsup:

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

I just barely got a guthix page from a clue, idk what page. I put it in GE for min and it didnt sell.

thats because the prices are dropping and lots of people are waiting, plus guthix page is the book people dont really like

lcchs.png

lcchs.png