The Lair RPG - Game Becomes True [Ressurection!]

pomar1

logo2oh2.png

Welcome to official topic about The Lair MSO-RPG [Massive Singleplayer Online Role Playing Game].

->24.05.09<- "Do premium or not do premium... that's the question!"

As game ressurection goes on - I still have a few questions to You. I was thinking about adding Premium ( Member ) things to game. Why? Of course becouse I want to get something from this game :P Lol, joke. All I want to get is big community of players having much fun with game! I have enough cash so I dont need to get any from you. But I was thinking about it much much longer and I get some reasons to ADD Premium:

- Premium adds more to community. Becouse free players must talk and trade with premium players to get better items! Also free players will do other things than Premiums ( Like in RS - F2P do woodcutting and sell things to members and P2P train Fleching ) . It leads to making friends, knowing more people, doing different things.

- Premium makes people think 'I must train and at lv 50 i'll buy member!'. So it motivites to play!

- Premium dont have to be like in Rs - members. It can be like buying freaking costumes like chicken or dragon siut :P Or weapons and armors!

- Premium could be bought with cash of course but also with contests or special achivements? Good idea?

I want to hear what you think about it! Answer questions ( below )!

Also new video! Sorry for its lenght but my PC video recorder sucks :)

[yt]IqV6aTI92Aw[/yt]

( Video shows: battle/equipment/ FROSTMOURNE xD /Power Wizard Armor Set/Traps used to kill enemies! )

[hide=Screenshots from Version 2!]scrn2.png

scrn1.png[/hide]

[hide=News Before Today]->23.05.09<- "True Wishes - Never die!"

It was a bit of time since last post in this thread. A few months of thinking, playing, writing - for me. I read your opinions about MMOrpg's and I hold it in my mind. Still thinking about making best - important! YOUR - game. Using your ideas and opinions.

Two months ago I deleted first version of my game. It has too many bugs and it could not come out as true, good game... I losed my hope :P Whole work has gone as I clicked "Delete". But I was still thinking. I learned a few more langueges, like C++, Java and PHP. I was thinking about physics, maths, algorythms.

Two days ago I started my game again. First day: wrote engine basics. Second day: wrote more and more! Third day: ... playing world of warcraft becouse I love it xD

Next days? Its now :P My wish is again becoming true! With your help, we can do much more, much better and much much faster!

So now its question to YOU! Do you still wish to have a part in this game? If yes, write it! Write what you want to see here! Write what you want to do! All ideas will be read - and mostly all will be done in game![/hide]

If you have a bit of time and patience, please answer this questions! This will make game better!

1. Shall game have any premium options? [Like member - pay2play better things]

2. If YES, what should be premium? [ Armors, Quests, Costumes, Areas, XP Boosts or else ? ]

3. If NO, WHY game shouldn't have premium? [ I just wanna know what you think about premium etc. ]

Thanks for answering! Please post answers in this thread!

[hide=Testers Team]

Active Team:

- runemetsa

- ipkjooo

- misterdeathbringer

- pirate_felix

- Georgelemmons

- Hiimben

- Psvstef

- Sallaste

- Pat_61

- Ddraiggoch06

- Connorb

- ross_the_knight

- rangeor

[/hide]

[hide=Credits]point01zf5.png Macromedia

point01zf5.png Universe (my friend who help me with coding when I need help)

point01zf5.png RuneScape (for showing me what is MMORPG!)

point01zf5.png Tip.It (for community ;) )

point01zf5.png Me (for being such dumb who want to wirte game ;P )[/hide]

mysig2.png

----TheLair Game!----

"Game isn't dead... You wish!"

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Pryomancer, I shall add you to team?

2. It slayed second imp facing back xD Meaby its small bug, becouse he just get on ground from leader (almost every 5 minutes I rapair some minor bugs, so this could be deleted now.)

mysig2.png

----TheLair Game!----

I can help with all, im good at all, little weaker in coding though

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

hmmm... you know anything about music? Becouse I always have the lowest grades on music class =.= I just hate music but its needed.

If you dont I can also get you as Tester, Graphic or just man who will think about world, gameplay and mini-games.

mysig2.png

----TheLair Game!----

hmmm... you know anything about music? Becouse I always have the lowest grades on music class =.= I just hate music but its needed.

If you dont I can also get you as Tester, Graphic or just man who will think about world, gameplay and mini-games.

I can work on the music if you like. I have made music earlier for videos and just for music itself. Also, I think my brother can help me make music too, he plays piano and drums.

Come to MSN!!!!

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

[Star Wreck][PM me][My gallery][DeviantArt][Cool T-shirts!]

[iron Sky - Trailer is now out!]

1. I am at MSN ALMOST always ;) But today I haven't time so I wasn't on MSN...

2. It could be cool if you can make some music for game ;)

You just need to tell me what kind of music do you want :D Runescape styled or what?

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

[Star Wreck][PM me][My gallery][DeviantArt][Cool T-shirts!]

[iron Sky - Trailer is now out!]

1. Runemetsa -

a) Yeah. Something epic and something classic (like Falador Theme or Varrock Theme)

B) Pryomancer get off so after or before you make music, can you try making GUI with your own style? (I'll make a few too and we'll choose best)

2. Pryomancer - No problem ;) I really now how it is when you have no time. That's why I left Rs.

mysig2.png

----TheLair Game!----