2x 99 goals this year... Question is what?

Miss War

Well 2009 is coming up again and with the festive season coming to an end, and family leaving to raise there head again next year.

Well i want to make this year mean something that will satisfy me and my runescape adventures,

and i would like to ask " What should my 99 goals be this year, I would fancy two",

my ideal would be a 99 which is hard to achieve wether in time or persistance,

but important i would like 1 99 in a combat skill, and 1 99 in a normal skill,

so i require your help now, in coming up with what 99 goals i should go for.

These are my skills,

miss_war18.png

So Bascially i'm asking you these things,

- What Skill

- Roughly how long (I have 12months)

- Estimate Cost

- Estimate loss/profit

- Estimate xp/hr

- Any experience in the skill?

- Any tips

- Any quests

- Any links to a guide, person i should contact for stronger expansion of knowledge within the skill.

Thanks for reading and hopefully you'll post,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

Go for 99 hitpoints. If you do melee you'll get 3 other 99s as well.

As for the skillcape, the Slayer Cape will get you a lot of respect. Or if you want to you can go for the QP Cape. It's too late to make massive bank off of While Guthix Sleeps but it's still a great reward to be had.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

Well, if you want an impressive 99, try going for Slayer, I estimate roughly if you put all your play time to Slayer you should be able to do it in 4-7 months (depending on how long you play each day).

This is also good because you can train your combat 99 there too.

About that combat related 99, that really depends on your budget, 99 Prayer being the most expensive of them, Hp being most tedious, Defence, Strength and Attack being the cheapest, mage and range, really depends on your budget again.

P.S.

Slayer should get you some nice cash ;) .

If you're combat, do 99 prayer and 99 mage/range. Think of the POWER!

If you're non combat, I'd say do crafting and runecrafting. Crafting because the cape is awesome and it's relatively easy to train, and RC for the money.

When it comes to prices, it all depends on your resources:

Prayer:

-Altar: 450m give or take

-No altar: You don't wanna know

Mage:

-combat mage: suprisingly cheap

-non combat: Few hundred mil, depends on if you wanna alch or humidify

Crafting:

-flax: profit but takes forever

-blue d-hides: a few hundred gp per hide, but VERY fast xp

RC:

-GOP: Profit and relatively fast

-Nat crafting or law crafting: Slower but also profitable

There is no way to make "Millions fast and easy"...

SO QUIT ASKING ABOUT IT!

If you are going to spend a year on this goal, why not get farming as you are getting your other 2? can you get 40k gp a day? if so, get 72 Farming, and do calquats. Very easy xp, and to make some of it back.

As for your other skills, why not 99 hitpoints. as said earlier, you will achieve 2 or more others on the way there.

As for another normal 99, non combat, try fletching. You have 84, why not finish it. I know fletching is not respected, but you have to have it right?

killer%202650.png

Click here to visit my Blog

GWD Drops:: Sara Sword(2); Bandos Boots(2); Steam Staff Split(4)

Dragon:: Boots (16); Whips (2); Dragon (Skirt(2), Helmet(2), Left Half(3))

Dagganoth:: Axes(3) Berserker(3) Mud Staff(2) Seers(1)

No Barrows Drops

99's:: Fletching, Cooking, Attack, Firemaking, Defence,Hitpoints, Magic

If you are going to spend a year on this goal, why not get farming as you are getting your other 2? can you get 40k gp a day? if so, get 72 Farming, and do calquats. Very easy xp, and to make some of it back.

As for your other skills, why not 99 hitpoints. as said earlier, you will achieve 2 or more others on the way there.

As for another normal 99, non combat, try fletching. You have 84, why not finish it. I know fletching is not respected, but you have to have it right?

Lol, why should you "have to have it". I'd seriously rahter not have it, than have it (unless I somehow could get it instantly). I'd feel bad about the time wasted.

Moderately easy ones are Magic, Crafting, and Smithing.

Now, Magic is too easy in comparison to crafting and smithing.

Smithing is quite easy aswell, and can yield a profit quite quickly too.

But, crafting is fast, but has almost no decent profit.

Those are my favourite ones anyway :)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Attack and Fletching. Because they're the ones that are closest to 99. Attack because accuracy is so important for fast combat training.

Fletching should earn a tiny profit, maybe 1M, with stringing bows. If you're just fletching logs, expect a loss of 2-3M or so. This skill doesn't take too long to train, maybe a few weeks of no-lifing.

Train attack with slayer. I don't know the exp rates, but you don't wanna miss out on slayer exp. Getting 99 attack should take less than 300 hours if you're reasonably efficient (30k exp an hour)

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.

Attack and Fletching. Because they're the ones that are closest to 99. Attack because accuracy is so important for fast combat training.

Fletching should earn a tiny profit, maybe 1M, with stringing bows. If you're just fletching logs, expect a loss of 2-3M or so. This skill doesn't take too long to train, maybe a few weeks of no-lifing.

Train attack with slayer. I don't know the exp rates, but you don't wanna miss out on slayer exp. Getting 99 attack should take less than 300 hours if you're reasonably efficient (30k exp an hour)

She has a whole year, and she wants decent 99s, why go for the easiest/closest ones?