100 Cb

OmidSan

I can't say if it's the only 100CB reward but the only reward for 100cb that I can think of is that you can now use duradel for slayer tasks (50 slayer required aswell)

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

No, you must either complete it, burthorpe it, or skip it to get a new task from Duradel.

So i'm guessin you cant have 2 tasks at once then.

What does burthorping it mean?

And I guess i'll stick with sumona since my level isn't too high, But ill take duradel on every 10th task for the extra points

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

Burthorpe means you go to the Burthorpe slayer master, and he replaces your task with a very simple one. You can then continue slaying with your normal master after completing this task. After Smoking Kills, you shouldn't do this as it resets your point count. Skipping or blocking the task is the best option.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

You probably don't get much from the game itself. I'm level 94 combat and pretty much done training combat. I've gotten tired of it since they ruined PC.

They didn't ruin it, they fixed it.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

What's wrong with pest control? :S

before the update 1 year ago ur games could be over in about 1min if u wear in good world, now they take more than 2.5min usualy(exept if yellow portal is last :P )

You probably don't get much from the game itself. I'm level 94 combat and pretty much done training combat. I've gotten tired of it since they ruined PC.

They didn't ruin it, they fixed it.

they fixed it for the higher lvls so that they didnt have to get enoyed by lower lvls, but for any1 under 100+ pc isnt realy productive anymore(well less than before anyway) unless u get good clan 4 medium boat...

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

Don't say that. People who trained using PC weren't exactly popular.

I hate those ppl that hit on portals and theres like 5 spinners. I'm like thers a reason the portal isn't going down low and they're like we get xp so you can kill them if you want.

It's actually 1/2 xp and I don't think that these people know that.

There should be a Pest Control tutorial before playing the game..

Where it shows how to play and what monster does what and what to do u know?

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png