My greatest Rs goal 1/4 completed

2.5/10.

Now, lots of people on this thread are like "Lol, i can do this too you suck this takes no effort". I disagree, i think this is an awsome thing. I gave him 2.5/10 because he is 1/4 of the way to his goal. When he is half way, i will give 5/10, and so on. I have seen other more "popular" people from tipit make threads where they got 2 zerker rings, which is worth ~4.5m, and get 7/10s. Why shouldnt this? This picture shows that he has at least 5m. This is more than 4.5m unless im mistaken, and thus, is a 'bigger' achievement. This forum is isnt about putting someone down because you are better than them, its saying how well you think they are doing on their goals. Keep it up OP :D

LOL

1/10.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

10/10 for a few reasons:

1)Patience is one of the keys to success (if you can stand walking to and from a bank for several months, then you will get you level :D )

2) Collecting is a great past time! (I also have a collection of burnt karambwans for some reason :lol: )

3) 1M leather gloves will keep you warm forever! :thumbsup:

At least he didn't collect needles :roll:

9/10

What's wrong with the needles? :(

Oh 10/10 better than anything here before!

Got to love these pixellovers burning their pants, when someone is wasting money in leather gloves..

u5zhkTY.gif

Got to love these pixellovers burning their pants, when someone is wasting money in leather gloves..

I don't care that this person is wasting their well earned money on leather gloves...

it's the fact that everybody is spazzing out that people are giving him/her (i think it's a her for some reason) bad rates...

The cold hard fact is...

Putting an offer in the GE for what...5-6m gp's?

a chimp can do that given the gp...

it's not hard, and never will be which is why anything being bought between a low price range will be rated harsh.

[/complaining that you are getting bad rates because you worked hard for the 5m]

Buddysig.png

3,200 to 99 Fishing

Achieved August 25, 2007

4/10 but keep at it and you'll get there. Tbh i think this may belong in blogscape but i don't think it matters. All this flaming is ridiculous and disgusting but hey, at least your hands will be kept warm! joke>

Sublexation.gif 203934109074superballpwnage.gif

I'm gonna go against the grain and give you a perfect ten. Finally some topic different than [insert 99 here] or topics that begin with "I can make [insert poor and overused phrasing]." Honestly, some people are going to flame you here, and at very least, you should expect that. Some do not understand the point of collecting nor can comprehend the time and, dare I say it, dedication to the purchase. Six million is quite the load of gold and could very well be spent elsewhere and most people would have canceled the offer because they realized how foolish the offer seems. This separates the average consumer from a collector; it's not hard to see which of whom you are. Don't be put down by the few, or perhaps the majority, trying to tell you how and what to spend your money on just because they can't understand the point of collecting. I hope to see the rest of your topics.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Locking this thread as it has just developed into a flame war. To anyone who flamed or posted negative comments, I would encourage you to reread the Tip.it Forum Rules before doing this again. Flaming is not permitted on the Tip.it Forums. You are welcome to give low ratings if you aren't impressed with someone's achievement, but flaming is NOT tolerated.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog