All you "why cant we have rsc back" ect players.

opu

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Sorry about the topic, its kinda bad...

Ello, ive been reading these forums now again after a few months, and still see ppl saying how rsc was better in this and that. I agree, we cant never have it back what we had back then, but maybe its just time to move on...? You see, i was a pker at RSC and wasnt really into skilling, and couldn't take that very well that we had to move on RS2 wich's pking system just blowed, slow r2h, fighting with rubbish scimmys etc, i guess u get the point. Anyway i still moved to RS2 and pked a while at the start until i realised that it was bull****. So i had to start skilling then since i really liked the game somehow, trust me, it isnt that bad, just give it a try, it might take a while to get into it but its worth it, i really enjoy it nowdays and like RS2 very much.

Oh, and the community is far away from RSC times, but hey, do u really have to care is someone calls u noob etc over internet..? Before i cared, but nowdays i couldn't care less. And im sure most of us were like 13-17 years old at those golden years, so it pissed off many of us that time, now most of us are grown young adults so we shouldnt take that internet insulting so seriously..

Just give RS2 a try, its fun.

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

Ello, ive been reading these forums now again after a few months, and still see ppl saying how rsc was better in this and that. I agree, we cant never have it back what we had back then, but maybe its just time to move on...? You see, i was a pker at RSC and wasnt really into skilling, and couldn't take that very well that we had to move on RS2 wich's pking system just blowed, slow r2h, fighting with rubbish scimmys etc, i guess u get the point. Anyway i still moved to RS2 and pked a while at the start until i realised that it was bull****. So i had to start skilling then since i really liked the game somehow, trust me, it isnt that bad, just give it a try, it might take a while to get into it but its worth it, i really enjoy it nowdays and like RS2 very much.

Oh, and the community is far away from RSC times, but hey, do u really have to care is someone calls u noob etc over internet..? Before i cared, but nowdays i couldn't care less. And im sure most of us were like 13-17 years old at those golden years, so it pissed off many of us that time, now most of us are grown young adults so we shouldnt take that internet insulting so seriously..

The way i looked at Rsc was as a multiplayer with other people... If you weren't killing them or skilling in order to get supplies to kill them... What was the point? Unless of couse you had that much time to become #1 at something..

I mean, if i wanted to play a game for the sake of enjoying the game and not really interacting, there's tonne of better games on Ps, Xbox etc.. Why bother with Rs's poor graphics unless for the sole reason of killing someone in a magnificent player killing system.

Never gave RS2 a chance past Beta, never intend to :)

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I played RSC when it was out and lost the account I had for it which wasn't too good so I had to start over on RS2 (this is going back a while) but after playing both from the start and getting to decent level each has its ups and downs and I would be happy to play either but I do miss a lot of the RSC like the good old coal certs :( lol

Nice, everyone is just viewing, im sure some of u have some thoughts about it so post them please.

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

My intentions in the game were very similar to those of adx's, and unfortunately the game died for me when RS2 was released. I did little else besides training my combat, dueling, and lurking the wilderness, along with the necessary fishing and cooking to support my habits. Looking back on those days, I have plenty of memories, but I've said it before, and I suppose I'll say it twice: The past should be left in the past, and things inevitably change, especially with MMORPG's.

RSC devotee, August 2001 - Mid 2004, Retired

105 combat, 93 HP

• 1 month later...

I tried RS2 and it's stupid. However, they have alot more skills, quests, and other things to do, it's still not even going to beat the oldschoolers like bluerose, Knight Steel, and all the others who figured out things that I probably would never look into even trying lol. RS2 to me is like me walking downstairs turning on my 360 & playing Fable 2.

The community was better as you had stated, but I just feel as though there are far more toddlers in that for me.

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.