Funniest teachers and subs

Harakiri

[hide=]
Lol I kind of considered becoming a teacher, but After reading all this I am not that sure anymore #-o

Don't worry. 85% of this thread (at least) is pure and utter bullcrap. I think in my entire career I've had one student insult me ever and they regretted it.

Don't want to sound Snobbish or Elitist but by any chance you teach in a private school? When I compare what happens in my school (private) with 2 schools (public) that my friends go to there's quite a difference in behavior.

No, my teaching experience came from an inner city public high school.

[/hide]

Well, judging by the atmosphere of my school, most of this stuff wouldn't surprise me at all. In fact, I've probably seen and heard worse. Maybe kids just act different around different teachers? I said the S-word in front of my teacher during a final exam. She didn't mind. That's not to say there are liars on the internet, but 85% is a bit high.

And made up to boot.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me of the time when (NAME WITHHELD) went down to (LOCATION WITHHELD) to see if (NAME WITHHELD) wanted to go and throw (OBJECT NAME WITHHELD) at (NAME WITHHELD)'s car. (NAME WITHHELD) said no, obviously, so me and (NAME WITHHELD) went and did it anyways. Unfortunately (NAME WITHHELD) saw us, so we started running. Guy chased us for like (NUMBER WITHHELD) blocks before he gave up.

Seriously, it's not like we're going to know who the [bleep] Bob is man.

That reminds me of the time when (NAME WITHHELD) went down to (LOCATION WITHHELD) to see if (NAME WITHHELD) wanted to go and throw (OBJECT NAME WITHHELD) at (NAME WITHHELD)'s car. (NAME WITHHELD) said no, obviously, so me and (NAME WITHHELD) went and did it anyways. Unfortunately (NAME WITHHELD) saw us, so we started running. Guy chased us for like (NUMBER WITHHELD) blocks before he gave up.

Seriously, it's not like we're going to know who the [bleep] Bob is man.

(COMMENT WITHHELD)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I have got a funny story, I was in like grade 2 or something and I was to young to know the difference between the words prostitute and substitute and My sister in law happened to be my sub. So I went up to her and asked "Are you my prostitute teacher?" LMAO I never heard the end of that one. haha :lol:

lethargick.png

I'm already studying to be a teacher and what you've got to realize is that the kids that make fun of subs or teachers have no respect from the rest of the students. If you give students respect and treat them like equals, you'll be treated like that as well. Of course there might always be a John Bender in your class, which you can't really do anything about.

The worst sub I ever had back in high school was my Freshman year. He was subbing for our history teacher and tried to convince us that the Holocaust was made up. He even brought in a video for it. Needless to say, he never subbed again at our school.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

My film analysis teacher kicks [wagon]. He told some folks that he was tired of listening to talk that he'd kick their [wagon] out onto the field. You can always tell when teachers used to be coaches.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream