Funniest teachers and subs

Harakiri

Today, we got a new sub for the math teacher. This dude, was crazy...

A kid name (name and adress withheld) stood up and this sub said: "Sit your [wagon] down..."

Then the kid tried to tell the principal...and that guy said "Quit being a horses [wagon]."

Then the kid asks to pee, the guy says: "Go in your pant..."

The kid says: "Thank god I'm wearing adult diapers..." He continues to describe and I laugh so hard...the teacher walks up to me.

"Don't play around Jack."

"My names not Jack dude...don't you have the seating chart?"

"Shut up Jack."

The dude turns his back and I said: "That makes you Jill and your tumbling down the hill with me..."

Th dude hears this and grunts as he walks off...

He continues to get pelted with erasers, and pays no attention...

Then my friend (NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD) stands (he is kinda fat) and the teacher says: "Sit down Chubby!"

Everyone laughs except the girls...my friends starts cussing out loud and the teacher doesn't hear...

And at the end of class the guy says: "You have pissed me off so bad."

I run out of class laughing...

Oh, did I mention we were the worst class, as the principal puts it, "To ever grace the school."

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The PE sub told us to play some kind of tag where we throw hackey sacks to each other to unfreeze, and he expects us to behave with the sacks...wow, a lot of people walked out in pain...

Having spent the last year and a half subbing and teaching, this is why we deserve higher pay rates.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Having spent the last year and a half subbing and teaching, this is why we deserve higher pay rates.

:thumbup: and :thumbdown:

Most of the subs I've had are jerks to the people who don't even talk. I guess it's because of students that are being idiots.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

It's a stressful job. Most students (at least the younger ones) refuse to treat you with any respect because you are only there for the day. So it's necessary to be a jerk.

Subs were treated nicely when I was teaching/coaching as God help them if I came back to a bad report from a sub. Calisthenics all around!

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

:thumbup: I agree...some of the crap teachers put up with...then again, whoever is crazy enough to be a teacher had to know what they were going into...

My English teacher is funny. We're a bad influence on her. She's started cussing constantly on accident. It's funny. A lot of my teachers also think I smoke dope, and treat me as such.

Especially the ones who actually know I don't ... Inside joke, I guess.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

:thumbup: I agree...some of the crap teachers put up with...then again, whoever is crazy enough to be a teacher had to know what they were going into...

We weren't that bad to subs when I went to high school. But for some reason kids are getting the crazy notion that they are "adults" and "mature" and can act however the hell they want, despite the fact that they are not mentally developed enough to even understand what those terms truly mean.

Which is why I am attending grad school, so I can teach at the college level. I might also do some Department of Defense teaching (military kids are frigging angels).

Untitled.png

I had a sub in math a couple months ago. The guy was in his early twenties. We were doing some graphing crap and he started saying he has dreams of graphs all the time, and sometimes he has "math highs" I lol'd so hard when he said it

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

We had a sub the other day in History and a couple of kids in the back were talking about Call of Duty 4 and their "leet" lever 45's. The sub then said "Screw you, I'm on my 6th prestige."

Owned by the sub :thumbsup:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

We had a sub the other day in History and a couple of kids in the back were talking about Call of Duty 4 and their "leet" lever 45's. The sub then said "Screw you, I'm on my 6th prestige."

Owned by the sub :thumbsup:

See?! Why can't I ever have the awesome subs? <.<

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

We had a pothead sub, once.

Guess who was wearing their Jimi Hendrix shirt and was really tired that day? >_<

I need a haircut soon, too. It doesn't help keep people from thinking I'm a pothead. You Tip.Iters may notice I bring it up often.

It is because I HATE IT. Although it is funny.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

My study hall teacher (probably why she's teaching it) is dumb as hell, but funny :lol:

Today we were watching Madagascar (I was playing Halo on the school comp) and we get to the part with the lemurs. Our teacher says " What is a lemur anyways? Some type of reptile?"

So stupid. All we do in there is force parties on the teacher and whenever she gives us work we refuse to do it and throw more parties. We had a pre-christmas party (2 days), christmas party, and a post christmas party (week). So yeah :P

1288581197250-1.jpg

Teacher giving us immature kids bouncy balls and not expecting anything happen...

Your siggy looks familiar... :twss:

Anyway, subs are boring here. :|

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I had a sub for Spanish that I think fought in WWII (or some sort of war). He had a crazy laugh and the rest probably explains itself.

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

ok so once i had a math teacher who was like 90 and he thought my name was paco (im white with a polish last name) and on my report card he wrote "student shows need of esl modifications" so when i see this i almost peed myself because im in advanced english! my parents thought this guy was mentally [developmentally delayed]ed. then we made him retire XD

Loserbumo.png

Loserbumo.png

archsupportei2.png

Math subs usually just handed out work for us to hand into our regular teacher, I never did any of that bologna. One day a sub asked me to show him my work (probably cause I was goofing off) and when he noticed nothing was done, he said it was OK "because I was a democrat". I'm still not sure if he was referring to the democratic system or party, but I just left the classroom bewildered at his comment. I remember getting into trouble for that the next day, but it was still mind blowing.

:|

hiccup.png

Twice, my class had this REALLY fat sub. I'm talking so fat, that he could barley walk. He has to waddle down the halls and he had to avoid stairs and the main hallways (because my school is built into a hill to shield it from tornados, so they are sloped). At the end of his epic trek he is usually soaked in sweat and out of breath, which is quite sad.

So two years ago, I had him in my English class and the first thing he does is sit down in one of those crappy plastic chairs, which he immediately cracked and destroyed. So he moves on to my normal teacher's chair, a sturdy desk chair which can support his immense weight. Meanwhile we were holding in our laughter and making jokes behind his back while doing our busy work. Then he asked where the restroom was and we told him. Then he asked if there was one closer, but we said no (there really wasn't). So he proceeded to the restroom and that was the last we saw of him until the end of the hour, over 50 minutes later. Later that day when I passed the same restroom he had gone to, it was out-of-order...

Last year, I had him again in my Latin class. We were doing busy work again when we noticed that he was sleeping. Being the wise-[wagon] kids we are, we started to throw stuff at him. No response. Then I slammed my book on the ground. No response. Then a kid in my class went up to him and poked him with a ruler. Again, no response. By now we were worried that he had died and we were kind of puzzled as what to do as we were not entirely sure if was in fact dead. So one of the girls in my class went to the class next door to get a teacher. Meanwhile, another kid, who was not really paying attention, pulled out a bag of Doritos and opened it. As soon as he opened his bag of chips the sub immediately woke up with bright eyes. We start laughing uncontrollably and he leaves the room (either out of embarrassment or any number of reasons (see previous story)). By now the other teacher comes in and looks over at the desk and says "What happened to that chair?" We got up to have a look and the chair was soaked in nasty butt sweat (I hope). Thus ends my story of the sweaty fat guy (which is unfortunately true and un-exaggerated).

Wow, that story was longer than I thought it would be...

Twice, my class had this REALLY fat sub. I'm talking so fat, that he could barley walk. He has to waddle down the halls and he had to avoid stairs and the main hallways (because my school is built into a hill to shield it from tornados, so they are sloped). At the end of his epic trek he is usually soaked in sweat and out of breath, which is quite sad.

So two years ago, I had him in my English class and the first thing he does is sit down in one of those crappy plastic chairs, which he immediately cracked and destroyed. So he moves on to my normal teacher's chair, a sturdy desk chair which can support his immense weight. Meanwhile we were holding in our laughter and making jokes behind his back while doing our busy work. Then he asked where the restroom was and we told him. Then he asked if there was one closer, but we said no (there really wasn't). So he proceeded to the restroom and that was the last we saw of him until the end of the hour, over 50 minutes later. Later that day when I passed the same restroom he had gone to, it was out-of-order...

Last year, I had him again in my Latin class. We were doing busy work again when we noticed that he was sleeping. Being the wise-[wagon] kids we are, we started to throw stuff at him. No response. Then I slammed my book on the ground. No response. Then a kid in my class went up to him and poked him with a ruler. Again, no response. By now we were worried that he had died and we were kind of puzzled as what to do as we were not entirely sure if was in fact dead. So one of the girls in my class went to the class next door to get a teacher. Meanwhile, another kid, who was not really paying attention, pulled out a bag of Doritos and opened it. As soon as he opened his bag of chips the sub immediately woke up with bright eyes. We start laughing uncontrollably and he leaves the room (either out of embarrassment or any number of reasons (see previous story)). By now the other teacher comes in and looks over at the desk and says "What happened to that chair?" We got up to have a look and the chair was soaked in nasty butt sweat (I hope). Thus ends my story of the sweaty fat guy (which is unfortunately true and un-exaggerated).

Wow, that story was longer than I thought it would be...

That is multiple lies wish to continue?

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.