chaos elemental help

1roddad1

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

hey me and a bunch of friends are going to chaos elemental tomorrow. so i went in the monster hunting section of this site when i noticed it wasn't on the list :o . so im asking what should we bring? im 103 and my friends are 100. thanx for anyone that helps! :thumbsup:

There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side.

RS BILLYMAYS.png

what he said. be sure to bring antipoison incase revs show up. how big is your group? you shouldnt have too much trouble killing it.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

hey, why didnt i think of that? #-o hmm, pies are probably your best bet for that.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

thanx people! ur gonna help a lot :D btw whoever asked its me and 4 people lvls 100, 102, 117, 95. tipit should really make a guide for this boss... :pray:

There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side.

RS BILLYMAYS.png

something with good mage/melee def. id suggest either guthans or a dragonhide melee mix if you melee and also be sure to bring a ring of life

Ring of life doesn't work past 20 wilderness.

Sara brews/restores are one of the best items you can use for food.

I would just like to add that no one goes CE hunting anymore, and the posters in this thread have only done it before Revs, if at all.

If you and your team manage to get a few kills, more power to you. Good luck. Don't die.

(Also, if you can solo the CE nowadays, you are a god. It's the hardest boss to solo sans CB.)

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Me and two friends (we are all around 110 combat) 3 item'd it with dds, ss/whip and ring of life and some food.

Our respawn points on death meant we could get back to the chaos elemental in under 3 minutes. Thus we would kill it and each die twice with the only loss being half an invent of cheap food. \'

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

Someone mentioned this but do not bring a ring of life. It will not work that far in the wild, I don't even know if it works up to 30 wild (alot of jewlery works up to 30, but I don't know if ring of life does). And the ring of life will also fail if you are tele blocked (whther it disintigrates I don't know).

Also be aware that revs frequent the same place as teh CE, so be prepared for all out war.