Why lookie on the ground!

wow shut up all of you. Ever heard of a coincidence? And I've gotten a kill with bones in the middle before, as well as a anti(4). Your all just angry that kramp is 14m richer than you. Gl pkin in future 10/10

Failed lie.

Bones are ALWAYS at the bottom. It is just how the game works. (4) potions arn't even in the drop table.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

I've gotten 4 dose potions several times as drops.

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

nice pk and i understand about faking pics ive had to fake a few level pics and drops because of more important things at the time like my character dieing. Atleast you know its legit thats all that matters.

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

Just to tell you all. The picture is fake, but the drop is real.

I'm not very keen in taking a pic while I just killed somone with all the pjers around. So i simply recreated the drop in a safe place to then take the picture.

The drop is real.

I can vouch that the drop is real. I saw you trying hard to sell it at ge to no avail. But you could have at least mentioned that in your original post to spare some of the harsh comments from observant fellows who caught on but got the wrong idea.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

• 3 weeks later...
It's not like we castrate everyone who uploads a picture of their loot in their inventory rather then on the ground...

Or do we? :twisted:

+1 support this should be a suggestiion!

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

I've gotten 4 dose potions several times as drops.

Quoted for truth

So have I.

+1

+1

18k7pu.jpg

The Iron never lies to you. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

I have had (4) potion drops while doing the pvp trick, so the rumours that they are not on the drop table, are just rumours, and even if Jagex has confirmed that (4) potions do not drop, then RuneScape has another bug like it always has.

Nice on the kill, I've seen this post from a long while back, but I've never been bothered to post until now, that I see these screams of fake. I can understand why you recreated the drop on the ground, but like has been said, it would have saved you a lot of hassle if you had said something about that in your first post :P

sheysigvv9.png

Don't view my posts based on my post count, I'm a Tip.It lurker ;)

My mistake.

I missed them because they are ordered differently on the drop table. I saw the others but didn't see (4) pots so I assumed they were not there, but I see them somewhere else now.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?