20-Jan-2009 Seers Achievement Diary

Toad

gah!

I've tried everything. I cooked, like 20 sharks so far. I tried both ranges.

DO you have to choose "cook:5" instead of all? Do you have to cook 5 in a row?!?

You have the same problem I'm having.

The Cooking task is the only task EVER that requires you to have the actual level. Not counting Prayer tasks.

And I really don't feel like getting 80 cooking.

anyone found a way around this yet? 75 cooking atm and really cba getting 80.

The way is to stop being lazy and get 80 cooking.

Or use a spicy stew.

Boosts don't work. Read the posts better.

priest_wiz.png

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gah!

I've tried everything. I cooked, like 20 sharks so far. I tried both ranges.

DO you have to choose "cook:5" instead of all? Do you have to cook 5 in a row?!?

You have the same problem I'm having.

The Cooking task is the only task EVER that requires you to have the actual level. Not counting Prayer tasks.

And I really don't feel like getting 80 cooking.

anyone found a way around this yet? 75 cooking atm and really cba getting 80.

The way is to stop being lazy and get 80 cooking.

Or use a spicy stew.

Boosts don't work. Read the posts better.

They will work soon: From the RSOF forums:

"Why can't I use a cooking boost so that I can cook my five sharks?!"

Our apologies, this was an oversight. However, there is no need to fret, it will be corrected in the next game update. :)

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Our apologies, this was an oversight. However, there is no need to fret, it will be corrected in the next game update. :)

Yay! \'

So this will be fixed on, like, Tuesday? Lol, I also potted up the fletching and fishing requirments, as well as the slayer requirment on the Falador diary (before I got 72 slayer) and a lot of other stuff.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Yay! \'

So this will be fixed on, like, Tuesday? Lol, I also potted up the fletching and fishing requirments, as well as the slayer requirment on the Falador diary (before I got 72 slayer) and a lot of other stuff.

Next game update is vague. It was posted mid last week so it could be fixed now if the game was updated for a bug fix. However it is more likely it will be updated when then "re-arranging your spell book" is released which will probably be today.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Yay! \'

Next game update is vague. It was posted mid last week so it could be fixed now if the game was updated for a bug fix. However it is more likely it will be updated when then "re-arranging your spell book" is released which will probably be today.

just cooked 5 sharks with 75cooking + chef's delight(m) and diary updated. they fixed it.

Yay! \'

just cooked 5 sharks with 75cooking + chef's delight(m) and diary updated. they fixed it.

Glad for you.

I am also glad I proved Misterknowitall wrong cos of the irony. :lol:

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Yay! \'

Glad for you.

They didn't work when I posted that.

priest_wiz.png

Yay! \'

Glad for you.

They didn't work when I posted that.

I know mate, I was just pointing out the irony, what with your name and all. Didn't mean it nastily.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!