20-Jan-2009 Seers Achievement Diary

Toad

Quite a bit of disparity.

Great achievements:

- Varrock - incredible advantage to mining, nice boost to smithing, and roughly 100K worth of battlestaves-driven income per day. Absolutely awesome.

Good achievements:

- Falador - Shield with best prayer bonus in the game and fantastic ability to recharge prayer fully (saves a full prayer pot once a day). Unstoppable at Dark Beasts for whippers like me.

- Karamja - Gloves are a must for slayers who use Duradel. One-click teleport to a very useful and otherwise unaccessable region.

- Lumbridge - Ring with cabbage port direct to otherwise difficult herb spot. 30 Free casts of low alchemy / day (terrific at mediocre slayer tasks). 3 Free charges of 50% run energy recovered. This one borders on great for me.

Poor achievements:

- Fremmenik - Free teleport to Fremmenik, which would be great if there was no CIP fairy ring, House teleport, or enchanted lyres. Abilty to sell stuff flatpacked to Advisor Grimm. Mitigates loss during construction, but a huge pain.

- Seers - Sword bonus which is a fairly useful spec, but redundant when considering Bunyip / Unicorn. Cap which is not very profitable or useful.

stormveritas.png

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^OMFG.... They must be talking about the Sailing update :roll:

SICK OF HEARING THIS EVERY FREAKING POST GOD FREAKING DAMNIT

Agreed. If your gonna post sailing every update just log out of the forums and don't post. It's getting repetive and wearing thin.

X_kaylin_X.png

What the hell?

I've cooked 20 sharks perfectly.

In Catherby.

With Cooking Gauntlets.

Nothing! :(

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Being?

The one from Caleb? Tried it.

The one next to archery shop? Tried it.

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Did you fish the sharks yourself?

Have u spoken to someone to start the diary?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Sipicy-Stewed the fletching part

Admiral-Pied the sharks

Must get cooking up before using Chef's Delight...

:thumbsup:

Also, the cooking req. isn't one Jagex's list in the KB -.-

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

The first batch of Sharks, yes.

And yes.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

And yes.

i used the one next to the bank

and the pyrelord's fm boost doesnt work for lighting the mage log -.- , gonna have to get a cat and make some spicy stew.

bedce0cd19.png

And yes.

i used the one next to the bank

Same

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

You know that youre supposed to FISH the SHARKS and bass and then ONLY COOK THE BASS. All of this in Catherby.

Catch five sharks in Catherby

Catch and cook a bass in Catherby

What the hell?

In Catherby.

With Cooking Gauntlets.

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

Winged Fish on a RWT complaint-

There's four complaints on the whole site, one from a mother who was convinced by her son that the RWTers she was buying him items from were from Jagex (and then got scammed and is taking it out on Jagex), two people complaining about having their accounts taken away, and one ranting on the trade restrictions and wilderness removal.

Now just change the background color and page layout, and you have the RSoF

Where can I get Chef's Delights, other than buying them from players or brewing it?

Nowhere else

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

There's four complaints on the whole site, one from a mother who was convinced by her son that the RWTers she was buying him items from were from Jagex (and then got scammed and is taking it out on Jagex), two people complaining about having their accounts taken away, and one ranting on the trade restrictions and wilderness removal.

Where can I get Chef's Delights, other than buying them from players or brewing it?

Nowhere else

Helloooooo spicy stews!*

*Unless my GE offers are fulfilled once I'm done getting 76 cooking

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

You know that youre supposed to FISH the SHARKS and bass and then ONLY COOK THE BASS. All of this in Catherby.

What the hell?

In Catherby.

With Cooking Gauntlets.

nope, its a KB error, read the Hard seers tasks. ALL OF THIS IN CATHERBY!

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

[hide=]

What the hell?

In Catherby.

With Cooking Gauntlets.

[/hide]

No, it's not. I fished 5 raw sharks and got the message saying I completed the task. Didn't cook them, only the bass.

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

[hide=]

What the hell?

In Catherby.

With Cooking Gauntlets.

[/hide]

No, it's not. I fished 5 raw sharks and got the message saying I completed the task. Didn't cook them, only the bass.

cooking the 5 sharks with the cooking guntlet is a task

bedce0cd19.png

[hide=]

What the hell?

In Catherby.

With Cooking Gauntlets.

[/hide]

That makes more sense, but you'll have to excuse me as I go to make sure. Because I didn't see it there before.

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

[hide=]

What the hell?

In Catherby.

With Cooking Gauntlets.

[/hide]

That makes more sense, but you'll have to excuse me as I go to make sure. Because I didn't see it there before.

yeah its werid i didnt see it the first time but after i caught the sharks i saw it.

bedce0cd19.png

Ahh... Now i get it.... We're talking about different things. He's talking about doing the task but not getting credit for it, and I'm talking about the content of the task #-o . Never mind what I said before: this diary is very buggy. I had to kill the archers like 3 times in order for it to register, and the elementals the same. My apologies. #-o

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png