Warriors Guild and defenders

stlboy07

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

From information I have gathered elsewhere, if you are using a Ring of Wealth it is at best pointless and at worst counter productive. It seems to be suspected that the first 3 defenders at least are not rare drops, so the Ring of Wealth could make drops more rare. Other than that make sure to show here the defender and keep trying.

I've seen so many "omg why is getting the defender taking so long" threads, I'm thinking that you're not having bad luck. You're having average luck, and getting a defender just takes a really long time. Some people just get lucky, but the majority use 2-3k tokens.

I've seen so many "omg why is getting the defender taking so long" threads, I'm thinking that you're not having bad luck. You're having average luck, and getting a defender just takes a really long time. Some people just get lucky, but the majority use 2-3k tokens.

Or some people like me get REALLY lucky and only have about 1k coins and get it. \' :thumbsup:

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Or some people like me get REALLY lucky and only have about 1k coins and get it. \' :thumbsup:

*Raises hand* That would be me. ::'

But yeah, first off make sure you've showed her your most recent defender. And just keep at it. It'll come.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

*Raises hand* That would be me. ::'

But yeah, first off make sure you've showed her your most recent defender. And just keep at it. It'll come.

You are so lucky, it took me 1k tokens to get bronze, and around 6k from there to get rune.

And when it finally showed up, I lagged and logged out :wall: :wall:

You probably just have bad luck like me

ry4siggycopyqp3.gif

Well at least you're getting pretty decent experience from all this. ::'

I mean, the whole point of a Guild is to train stats in a more fun way, not grind away until you get a reward.