How many times have you gotton the star?

AniseCookies

Well, I didn't get any at all, since I haven't even eaten one in a while...

So I guess that means I'm so incredibly unlucky since I never heard of the star; hence I expect horrible things to invade my future (which, actually, already are :shock: ).

Some places around here give you a free Tootsie Roll Pop if you present a wrapper with a full star on it. They are not very rare at all, I get them about 1 in every 3 sticks. I usually chuck the wrapper, not worth it to save it and get my pocket all sticky for a free 25 cent piece of candy. The only time I redeem it is if I buy it and open it while still in the shop. :P

Thought this was gonna be about mario party.. :?
:lol:

I thought about mario when I read the topic title too :lol: :lol:

Same here. Wow... I'm a loser.

Formly known as TheKat146.

Retired in 2003 on RSC at combat level 111 <3

We dont even get tootsie pops/rolls over here :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Eh?!?! Tootsie pops?!?! :?

Must be an American thing... :roll:

Official site: http://www.tootsie.com/

"The Tootsie Pop, also known as the Tootsie Roll Pop, is a hard-candy lollipop with a chocolatey, chewy Tootsie Roll filling at its center. The Tootsie Pop was invented in 1931 by the Sweets Company of America, which changed its name in 1966 to Tootsie Roll Industries, Inc."

Theres an article on snopes about the star wrapper too lol

http://www.snopes.com/business/redeem/tootsie.asp :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

~double post~

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Eh?!?! Tootsie pops?!?! :?

Must be an American thing... :roll:

Official site: http://www.tootsie.com/

"The Tootsie Pop, also known as the Tootsie Roll Pop, is a hard-candy lollipop with a chocolatey, chewy Tootsie Roll filling at its center. The Tootsie Pop was invented in 1931 by the Sweets Company of America, which changed its name in 1966 to Tootsie Roll Industries, Inc."

Oh thanks, i'd heard of Tootsie rolls, i have an American friend who's dad works at a military base, he gets all the american food and sweets :D .

Tootsie pops just didn't ring a bell. :P

Tootsie Pops have become part of American history. They have been featured on classic television programs and several motion pictures throughout the years.

A-list sweets! :wink:

Tootsie Pops are the No. 1 selling lollipop and are widely known by consumers trying to answer that age-old question: "Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?" To date, we at Tootsie Roll have received many thousands of letters, each with a response unique to the author. The real answer may never be known!!

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Tootsie Pops are the No. 1 selling lollipop and are widely known by consumers trying to answer that age-old question: "Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?" To date, we at Tootsie Roll have received many thousands of letters, each with a response unique to the author. The real answer may never be known!!

That used to be like the second most-popular science experiment done at our science fairs in elementary school (the first being the baking soda volcano :) ).

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Hmmm, someone might want to tell the stores that I redeem the indian wrappers to that they are getting jipped. I've redeemed a bunch, especially a few years back when I used to eat them more often. Oh well, it's only 25 cents, not like it makes a difference to them. :P

And looks like my experiences have been right. 1 in 3 is roughly 30%.

Hmmm, someone might want to tell the stores that I redeem the indian wrappers to that they are getting jipped. I've redeemed a bunch, especially a few years back when I used to eat them more often. Oh well, it's only 25 cents, not like it makes a difference to them. :P

And looks like my experiences have been right. 1 in 3 is roughly 30%.

Some individual store managers took it upon themselves to redeem Indian-bearing wrappers for free Tootsie Pops, but the exchange was not sanctioned by the Tootsie Roll company itself

^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Thought this was gonna be about mario party.. :?

Thought this was gonna be about the newspaper :shock:

lol :lol:

well, i have gotton all the stars in super mario :P

eheh it takes me about 400 licks to get to the center.... i always buy huge bags of em so i always eat em while im on rs :P

when i was younger i always thought you would get a free pop if you had a star....stupid me :roll:

I wonder who originally made up that rumor. mmm :? :?:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi