Wilderness Agility- Setup

Nytestryke24

Well, as the title states I'm looking for a setup for the Wilderness Agility Course.

Inventory too please :)

Many thanks

Nytestryke24

(I'm looking to get to 75 there, at which point I shall revisit the w48aaat, should it still exist)

signature2inverted.png

[hide=Stats]nytestryke24.gif

[109 combat with Summoning ;)][/hide]

If you Pk much and have got agility brawler gloves use them on climbing the hill. When you're not use weight reducing items, best d'hide(incase of revanant(sp?) attack) a few super energy potions, and some summer pies. Summer pies because they heal 22 in both bites I think and gives +5 agility bonus, so effectively failing is useful.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Well, I use Boots of Lightness and Spotted/Spottier Cape and have a knife in my inventory (I Ardougne lever to get there) the rest of my inventory is filled with cake. It works fine for me. ::'

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

While this is not a setup tip, I suggest you do the wilderness course in a PvP world. Much better than being chased around by revenants, and the only people who seem to go there are trainers, not any Pkers.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

While this is not a setup tip, I suggest you do the wilderness course in a PvP world. Much better than being chased around by revenants, and the only people who seem to go there are trainers, not any Pkers.

Trainers still have a tendency of attacking you randomly. Might help to bring a whip to defend yourself.

Cool.

Equipment:

Spottier cape

Boot of lightness

Mudstaff (Bone to peach, under course is skeletons=bones)

Regen bracelet (2 hp rengeration per 1 min)

Dragon dagger

Inventory:

50-100 Nature rune (Bone to peach)

4 Anti potion

4 terrorbird pouch

1 summ pot

terrorbird scrolls.

Equipment:

Spottier cape

Boot of lightness

Mudstaff (Bone to peach, under course is skeletons=bones)

Regen bracelet (2 hp rengeration per 1 min)

Dragon dagger

Inventory:

50-100 Nature rune (Bone to peach)

4 Anti potion

4 terrorbird pouch

1 summ pot

terrorbird scrolls.

Thats great set-up, i used that when i trained...but used tabs :D

pinguim0310.png

Normal worlds tend to work better for me, revs actually frequently pass by without attacking. Only time they do is when I'm unlucky enough to be at the start of the course while they pass by, in which case they can easily be blocked by the large pipe obsticle or a safe spot in the [bleep]e room with skeletons.

Anyway, one thing everyone seems to have missed is the excalibur. The new enhanced excalibur is EXTREMELY usefull here, offering a 20+ hp heal with spec. With excalibur and bunyip I -NEVER- have to eat here, so this how I do my trips:

Inv

3-5 Bunyip pouches

1-2 Super anti poison

2-4 Pineapple pizzas (incase I take too long before I block out a rev).

Rest of inv: Super energies.

Equip

Enhanced excalibur (Try get it, it's worth it 100%)

Best hunter cape

Lightness boots

Penance gloves

Explorer ring (gives up to 150% extra energy compared to a super energy's 80%. Only bring once per day)

Regen bracelet (only bring if very low agility. Otherwise the extra healing is overkill and it weighs you down)

I find the time taken to get bones and eat all the peaches at 8hp/ea to be too long, so I don't like the camping with tabs/bird approach. Especially considering my setup lets me train for many hours before a bank (all while running), with no delay to collect bones/convert them/eat them.

Whatever you decide on, have fun. Well, about as much as can be had while training agility anyway :P .

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Hmm, I'd personally consider strawberrie baskets if you want to camp out there for a long time. Cakes are very cheap so they aren't half bad to use there, though I'd still be using something like pineapple pizza instead since I don't mind the extra cost.

It's up to what you want to spend ::'

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

I remember one day getting full Karils and attacking agility trainers. :twisted:

Running from the mage bank group was not fun though.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png