IS SUMMONING A GOOD THING OR BAD THING?

Beeskers503

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

WELL I HAVE 28 SUMMONING.I STOPPED BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS KIND OF A BAD THING,BECAUSE YOU GAIN LVLS SO IF YOUR A HIGH LVL BUT WITH LOW COMBAT STATS YOU SEEM REALLY WEAK BUT THEN AGAIN I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN BECAUSE OF THE BEAST OF BURDEN FAMILIARS AND THINGS.WHAT DO YOU THINK?

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

It is inclueded in the combat as it can assist you in combat, perhaps you should do some research and consuider using them in battle

Matt the cup

matt_the_cup.png

Barrows: Dharoks Greataxe, verac's Flail, Bolt Racks, Dragon Med

KBD: 1 X Draconic Vissage (50-50) (18/5/09), 2 X KBD heads(26/5/09 and 11/06/09) 4 X Dragon Med, dragonstone,

Treasure Trails: Rune items: 99+, Sara Shield: 1, Guthix Pl8: 1, Saradomin Stole: 1, Sara page, zammy page 2, Random items eg Mahogony Planks/runes: Countless:P

PvP items: 1X Dark Bow, 3X Dragon items, 1X corrupt dragon dagger, Mny rune/random items

So if you have a high summoning level you seem weak? Tell that to whoever has to stare down my massive sidekicks. You don't look so weak with a gigantic titan behind you.

There's NO drawback to the extra combat levels from summoning. They are only a good thing. They let you access higher slayer masters and pest control landers without detracting from your PKing at all. Why would it bother you to be a higher level?

Don't only use caps in your posts or mods will be all over your [wagon]. Just a warning, I know how RSOF is...

Many people who play a main are suddenly thinking with pure mentality and consider combat levels a bad thing. Combat levels are GOOD. They stop monsters from aggressiveness (wild dogs in Karamja dungeon come to mind) and certain things in RS are only unlocked with combat levels, such as PC boats and slayer masters. There is 0% reason for anyone to not want combat levels from summoning.

Even pures should be seriously considering summoning now, since it does NOT affect your combat in pvp worlds unless you summon a NPC. Heck, summoning levels don't even count in BH. While summoning won't help a pure in a fight, it will not disadvantage them in serious PKing (doesn't include CW/duel arena, but who cares?). All it can do is help the pure achieve higher levels faster and with more ease.

In day to day NPC killing, I value summoning much more than even prayer.

If you're still not convinced get two people with identicle stats but have one use a titan or unicorn. It would be a joke of a fight.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|