Female Hairstyles

ally

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

there was a post somewhere saying it is very hard on any game to make long hair on runescape announcements or something

and what are bangs? like the big bang theory, or you banging your head against the wall since jagex won't give you bangs as an option?

]ac_s_dc.png

For you men out there clueless as to what "bangs" are (even though there are male hairstyles irl that have them <.<) this is what they are:

bangsef9.png

Anyways back on topic, yes I share your pain! However its not really the mandatory addition of bangs or not to some hairstyles its the fact that the hairstyles are just truly awful and limited period. As far as the "long hair issue," I kind of find it funny that the male long hairstyle is noticeably longer in length than any of the female hairstyles :lol:. Ah well, the game is based on JavaScript, there's only so much they can do with our avatars. Everything has a give and take in life.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

there was a post somewhere saying it is very hard on any game to make long hair on runescape announcements or something

and what are bangs? like the big bang theory, or you banging your head against the wall since jagex won't give you bangs as an option?

LOL, I thought that was funny... if you wear a helmet you can't even tell

josh181830.png

true lol a guy who doesnt know what bangs are. sad the sexual differences are. Get out more!

That's just plain indecipherable, and possibly sexist.

OT: More concerning is the fact that our avatars' bodies appear as mis-shapen blobs of Play-Doh, who suffer from both Parkinson's disease and clinical anxiety. If Jagex can't get that right, they're not going to fix your avatar's bangs.

that's a fringe, maybe bangs is what they're called where you're from

Yep looks like a fringe to me with my testosterone addled sight, though if you wear a hat then no-one will notice ;)

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.