Quickest mining exp?

Wot

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

No.

Iron and Gold are popular power training methods.

Gold as it is fast and profitable

Iron as it is fast.

However since the addition of granite this is by FAR the best fastest mining xp you can get.

Many places would still recommend other methods due to granite being in the desert and the block sizes making an unsteady xp rate.

However if your not overly fussed with being able to work out exact xp rates per hour and have an enchanted water tiara grnaite is by far the faster xp

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I prefer iron due it's easy to get a "flow" when mining iron. It's mining an ore. Click the next rock, have your mouse hoover on "drop" (on the iron ore you just mined) and click when you get the next iron ore. Repeat.

Because you ALWAYS one hit iron (at least, when I powermined.. I was quite at a high level when I started) it's easy to maintain a dropping rhythm, without wasting time.

A quick method that gives exp + profit is using the Spirit Kyatt. Just a bit north east to the Kyatt teleport is a mine with 3 iron rocks in a triangle. Just use a glory/ring of dueling to bank the ores and repeat.

Simo498.png

You could try banking the iron using a kyatt. It'll be slower, but you'll make some money.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Granite can reach 80k xp per hour. Iron can reach 45k xp per hour. You tell me.

In addition, Shooting Stars are an excellent way to get mining xp and money. There's a link to my AoW Guide to Stars in my Sig, check it out if you are interested-it's very rewarding.