Ipod vs Zune !!!@@~ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN~!!!@@

Yomyth105

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Ipod has great durability. I've had my Ipod for about 3 years and it looks like it's been in a war zone BUT it still works perfectly.

I wouldn't say the durability is great, but I never had any problems with mine. I've dropped all of my iPods on the ground on multiple occasions and there's just a few scratches. :P (But when my Touch falls I swear my heart stops.)

Ipod has great durability. I've had my Ipod for about 3 years and it looks like it's been in a war zone BUT it still works perfectly.

I wouldn't say the durability is great, but I never had any problems with mine. I've dropped all of my iPods on the ground on multiple occasions and there's just a few scratches. :P (But when my Touch falls I swear my heart stops.)

Buy a protective case, put some thin foam in there to keep it safe (will be a tight fit) and put a protective film over the cover.

Anyways, I got this lovely iRiver e10 (6GB model) for my birthday a few years ago, loved the thing, never had an issue with it, and it had this awesome built in tv remote control, so I could turn off tvs without anybody knowing :XD:

Mind you, I gave it to my sister once I bought a 2GB memory stick for my phone, which I use to play my music now, it does what I want, it plays all 100 and something songs, plus I use my sisters in-ear earphones as she hates them, so I get good enough sound quality. I still sometimes wish I still used my e10, or that my phone had a remote like the e10. Might borrow it off my sister for April 1st :lol:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

@istolethepie:

I have experience with iPods, but i don't like them, and i was talking about iPods, not the iPod Touch. And iTunes is horrible, WMP is okay, but far from great.

@Poopingman: Alot of people are more dedicated to music, using most of the space on it. I have over 6GB of music that i want to fit on my Zen but i can't, it's too small and i have already 8GB on it. (for a total of 14GB) It depends of the person using it. I have a few friends who use the Clip-thing-iPod and like it. But i want my iPod to sound amazing, that's why i spent $110 on sennheiser headphones and bought a Zen, as they have a nice quality-price blance.

I have an 80GB iPod Classic. IT was the cheapest at the time for haveing over 20GB of storage capacity. At the moment I have 7760 songs on it, plus video, plus 24 50-minute long Podcasts, all totaling 38.7GB. Worth it? Hell yes. Most of the time I just set my iPod to shuffle and leave it be. It's the perfect size for me too. Suits my giant hands, and I haven't found a pocket that it doesn't fit into. Weight doesn't matter to me, if I run or workout I just grab the iPod Shuffle that is lying around the house.

Although if you were to buy either an iPod or Zune, I'd just like to point out that Zunes are either the same price or cheaper for comparable sizes. SanDisk Clip is also pretty much a Shuffle clone, but with built-in speakers and cheaper.

I won't lie that I think the iPod Touch should be classed in it's own category aside from mp3 players. Using friends it is just amazing, although it is ridiculously expensive for it's storage capacity.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Trust me, get an ipod. Second Generation ipod touch is the way to go if you want a great mp3 player.

Just don't let your friend throw it when you aren't looking..... :|

"You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you are all the same." - Jonathan Davis

If you are looking to be running with an mp3 player, I wouldn't go any bigger than the 8GB Zune or iPod Nano. If you are running, you'll probably prefer something like the iPod Shuffle or a SanDisk Sansa Clip. The last two are essentially the same, the Clip is cheaper and has built-in (If very bad quality) speakers.

An iPod Touch is good and all, but too heavy to be running with.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

It's experience.

If you are looking to be running with an mp3 player, I wouldn't go any bigger than the 8GB Zune or iPod Nano. If you are running, you'll probably prefer something like the iPod Shuffle or a SanDisk Sansa Clip. The last two are essentially the same, the Clip is cheaper and has built-in (If very bad quality) speakers.

An iPod Touch is good and all, but too heavy to be running with.

I run with my 120 gig zune with a giant case. :lol:

and my phone.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Well then, you must run differently than I do, because if I ever have something in my pockets, it will go bouncing everywhere.

It's experience.

Well then, you must run differently than I do, because if I ever have something in my pockets, it will go bouncing everywhere.

Well, it does go bouncing everywhere. But oh well. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Exactly, I can't stand that, it just annoys me to no end.

It's experience.

The Clip does not have built in speakers. Also, the Shuffle and Clip are not nearly the same. Sure, same size and price range.. but the Clip has better sound quality, better sound customizing options, a screen, a physical clip (great for running), UMS support, better codec support and the possibility to run Rockbox in het future.

I can't even get a Zune here, and i don't think i'd want one either.

Ipod, sure it's pretty nice... But i'm not a fan of iTunes.

I will have to say a Samsung one. My sis has one (dunno exact model), and it's very nice.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

The Clip does not have built in speakers. Also, the Shuffle and Clip are not nearly the same. Sure, same size and price range.. but the Clip has better sound quality, better sound customizing options, a screen, a physical clip (great for running), UMS support, better codec support and the possibility to run Rockbox in het future.

I guess I must be thinking of something else, I know two people with something that I always thought was the Clip, and it has built-in speakers :?

It's experience.