New terragen sig. And oh man...EDIT: Wallpaper up.

Nadril

EDIT: http://www.deviantart.com/view/21203572/

the wallie size :)

errosionsigfull3xz.png

full

errosionsig8il.jpg

compressed

Well, I guess i'll say one thing before the others.

I found the sharpening tool :oops: .

You see, before I thought that it would make an image "too sharp" and just...eww. But, then out of pure bordom, I decided to use it on this landscape.

and damn I must say if it isn't a difference.

Beyond that, the surface map also had a bit of an uphaul. You see, in my recent enlightment I also found out that if you increse the tiling on an SO overlay it will dramaticly increse the quality of that said overlay. You can definitly see it in this.

Well, you can deffinitly expect a full version wallpaper of this tomorrow. So happy right now, perhaps I stand a chance with all of those crazy people at devart :shock:

errosionsigfull3xz.png

full

errosionsig8il.jpg

compressed

Well, I guess i'll say one thing before the others.

I found the sharpening tool :oops: .

You see, before I thought that it would make an image "too sharp" and just...eww. But, then out of pure bordom, I decided to use it on this landscape.

and damn I must say if it isn't a difference.

Beyond that, the surface map also had a bit of an uphaul. You see, in my recent enlightment I also found out that if you increse the tiling on an SO overlay it will dramaticly increse the quality of that said overlay. You can definitly see it in this.

Well, you can deffinitly expect a full version wallpaper of this tomorrow. So happy right now, perhaps I stand a chance with all of those crazy people at devart :shock:

Looks really nice man. Good job.

You're doing some great Terragen pieces. Also isn't it "I'm lovin' it" instead of "I'm 'lovin it"? :P

screw McDonalds, thats how you do it :lol:

thanks a lot guys.

Shnikies....Wow...All my terragen stuff sucks :cry: cant get it to work out well....What is your MSN? Actually, just add me and that'll be a whole lot easier :D ty for helping :wink:

J272

Shnikies....Wow...All my terragen stuff sucks :cry: cant get it to work out well....What is your MSN? Actually, just add me and that'll be a whole lot easier :D ty for helping :wink:

J272

Actualy you should add me lol. I always forget stuff on msn :P

[email protected]

:)

Thanks alot by the way.

Are you sure you didnt google or something?

It looks really REALLY real! :o

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

urm, how do you set it as a wall paper!? When I click set as background, it is just black, it is only 1 black pixel when I copy it, and the same when I save picture as. Help!?

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

urm, how do you set it as a wall paper!? When I click set as background, it is just black, it is only 1 black pixel when I copy it, and the same when I save picture as. Help!?

thats odd... I usualy just right click>set as background. :shock:

Dam...same thing happened here :cry:

monkey24cv.png

|PERM BANNED ON MONKEY 933|

RSN--44warriorz44-|90 str|86 attack|70 def|85 hp|52 pray|102 cmb

--[Proud leader of Final Destination! http://z6.invisionfree.com/RSFinaldestination/index.php?

Requirements for FD!

Sometimes it does that (not always though, for whatever reason)... But you can find the URL (and then go File > Set as Background) in the source.

http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs7/i/2005/21 ... Nadril.png

Not sure if you want me saying this Nadril, I think the whole blank thing dA installed is meant for people who may try to steal the image.