Anything to do with 38m?

BabyPunchers

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Well I have around 38m extra cash as of now. Not sure what to do with it :-# Getting really bored of it staring at me every time I open up the bank. The thing is, I don't think anything's really worth the money. Bandos is downright useless to me and the +2 str/+4 str don't matter at all. I don't need any more defense because of my Defense and Summoning levels and offensively, a whip is still the best thing to train with. I would consider a gs just for fun, but I don't want to be another nub with a bandos gs. -.-

So any ideas guys? Would prefer items, but spending it on skills is okay too.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

You should get a skill 99. Even cooking or Fletching would be fine.

I would burst/barrage lobsters and use it on summoning, an epic fine way to waste 38 million.

Edit: asianboy beat me to it.

Edit 2: It would still waste your cash pile

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Spend it on 90 prayer and magic...

You prayer and magic are a bit low for you level :mrgreen:

Yeah they are, but they're not very useful at higher levels =/. I want something that either is useful or looks really good. :-# Prayer past 70 is not all that useful, and Magic doesn't give anything much at higher levels either.

And cooking and fletching are the devil's skills kay? :P

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Yeah they are, but they're not very useful at higher levels =/. I want something that either is useful or looks really good. :-# Prayer past 70 is not all that useful, and Magic doesn't give anything much at higher levels either.

Your name is pure zammy is it not? (train construction you can get it to 90+ with 38m)

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Your name is pure zammy is it not? (train construction you can get it to 90+ with 38m)

Was pure until level 40. :thumbdown: :P And con isn't useful or good looking. :?

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Was pure until level 40. :thumbdown: :P And con isn't useful or good looking. :?

Get it to level ~80 it looks good on your skill page and the alters/teleport rooms are helpful.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

I would say get smithing or runecrafting up. But they probably are not useful, nor do they look good. Could save up for Third Age I guess, but you still have a long ways to go. I know you said it is burning a hole in your pocket. But I guess you could save it on the off chance a new high priced item comes out you really want to get your hands on.

Edit: Save up eight milliion more for the Saradomin Godsword?

in4F.gif

Call me insane but everytime I see money that I have with no idea what to do with it, I got and give some to the newbies in lumbridge by telling them to follow for drop party then depositing low level armour, weapons and cash. Always gives me a good feeling and they'll appreciate having someone to help them and they might do the same some day.

Trapt45.png

I wish I had your problem! LOL. I would keep pushing for 99 slayer (only 6 more levels for you), use money for c-balls and stuff to make it faster. Besides the cape looks great! GL on your quest to spend monies! ::'

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

buy cannon+ cannonballs go for 99 slayer and farm a few tree's and herbs in between almost no time taken and it looks kinda lame for someone your lvl with such low farming

slayer is the most respected cape (probably)

Ieuanty.gif

ieuanty.png

drops worthy of note: karils top

slayer drops: 1 g maul 2 adamant boots

buy cannon+ cannonballs go for 99 slayer and farm a few tree's and herbs in between almost no time taken and it looks kinda lame for someone your lvl with such low farming

Most respected cape is rc or agility, not slayer.

pinguim0310.png

Most respected cape is rc or agility, not slayer.

I think slayer is a highly respected cape. You can't buy your way to 99 slayer (except for maybe supplies for tasks), but you still have to actually do the tasks.

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

Yeah, go for Slayer man. I got your back on food and cannonballs. Already got a good supply of both. You just send that money my way and let me know what you need! I can keep you stocked up till you get that awesome 99. And I agree, Slayer cape is a pretty respectable cape in my opinion.

One day we may have the "Ima whiny little [bleep] cape and mine is the most respected and dont tell me otherwise or I will cry cape"!

in4F.gif