So...how's everyone doing >_>

Demeige

Haven't really posted in that long, used to go here lots then it sort of lost it's interest :wink: . Some of you might even remember me from when I used to go here a lot waaaaay back when the Earth was young so I'm just checking up on my fellow OTers :o

How does a profession differ from an occupation?

I remeber you ;) You are one the few here that behaved in a manner that indicated you were sane :)

I do not thinck you read too many of Demeige's posts than :wink:

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

I remeber you ;) You are one the few here that behaved in a manner that indicated you were sane :)

I do not thinck you read too many of Demeige's posts than :wink:

Rofl, and your "most ignored poster" title doesn't belong to you. I ALWAYS read your posts :D

Horray Demeige ^_^

I missed your drunken pm's to me lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I was wondering where you went off to. Welcome back! :D

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Horray Demeige ^_^

I missed your drunken pm's to me lol

lol, make some of those public if Demeige doesn't mind :P

I dont think i could post them on tipit. :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I dont know if ive even got any anymore. I get so many pm's that the older ones get automaticly deleted ot make room. :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

yaaay I remember that topic about fluffling or something like that a long time ago :) and I also remember the drunken/stoned essay-length written in 10 seconds PMs :shock:

How does a profession differ from an occupation?

Ahh, Demeige. Were you the one I disliked? Maybe, maybe not. I can't remember :lol:

But let's just say I always liked you, for arguements sake. All I can clearly remember about you is that you had some really odd posts :lol:

Anyhow, you're quite the...interesting person, heh. Good to see ya back on tip it, and Off Topic in particular. OT rules. 8)

WB!

Bmw

signaturecj5.jpg

Do you remember me? If you don't, that's ok, I'll be gone in a while, depending on how many tomatoes it takes to reply to a private message.

Ahh, Demeige. Were you the one I disliked?

No. That was me. :lol:

No one likes you Ruzbeh, wtf are you doing back here anyways?

[/thread-jack]

@Bmw: Can't remember? Always usefull to start fresh :P