I high alched my blue party hat :O

adzino

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good work.

Know what I would suggest, next time someone wants to throw money away spectacularly? Get a rune smither to make you all the rune throwing knives you can afford. Better yet, super poison them. And then just go crazy.

kindness.png

you seriously need to die irl

I guess you all don't know that 1 party hat gone is not going to change anything. Just because he high-alched one doesn't mean anything. Prices are not going to jump because of this.

So you did it for fame? Go you, I don't even remember you're name while I'm posting this.

:P

And I've seen a video of two guys pulling 2 crackers and eating tons of eggs and pumpkins. :roll:

90m in 30 seconds :wink: Seen it too, :D I wonder what the eggs tasted like? :shock:

It's a snoop dog video...you could have at least put decent music up on thsi fake :roll:

Mute the video.

May I ask, what are your reasons for it being fake? Is it because someone high-alched something of imense value, and you can't comprehend that anyone would do such a thing? If so, than it's only fake in your mind :)

You aks me why I believed it was a fake when I first saw it? Here are my reasons:

- Someone that wants to be fameous for alching a phat usually does not want to pay 60m for that bit of fame. Someone that quits runescape need no fame anymore, so doesn't post about it.

- The phat has been alched at a very strange place. Why would someone choose this lonely place for such a big happening.

- Looking closer at the GIF converted movie I saw that thing about the mouse cursor jumping exactly in the moment the thing gets alched and the screen switches. This is extremly rare to happen. It's not impossible, though its not yet a proofe for it beeing fake. But it's a lot more likely to come from faking it than actually from a real mouse.

In the mean time, I got the original movie to work on my pc, and I looked at it carefully. First things I noticed: My guess that the text in the top left corner was missing in the GIF movie because it would be difficult to fake was wrong. In the original movie there is a text in the top left corner. But guess what, it is on a black background. Once more pointing very much into the direction of it beeing fake.

After looking at it for some more time, I found the PROOF for it beeing FAKE:

If you are just going to alch a Wizard hat, the text in the top left corner says

"Cast high level alchemy on Wizard hat"

Just after clicking on the item to alch the original options of the item is displayed

"Wear Wizard hat / 3 more options"

Now for the Blue partyhat the correct options would be:

"Wear Blue partyhat / 3 more options"

but look at the movie (here 2 screens):

bmask12qd.png

bmask24ro.png

there it says:

"Use Blue partyhat / 2 more options". This never happens for a real Blue partyhat.

That means the alching of a Blue phat is fake. He just alched something at that place, and later edited the text in the top left corner and the inventory part of the movie to make it look like he alched a phat.

As I said before, alching a phat to get some attention is quite stupid. Faking a movie about alching a phat to get some attention is even worse.

Systemless

PS: It would have been possible to fake it perfect at that place, but he did not do it. For me every movie is a fake that is recorded in a setting 100% perfect for editing and faking it, even if I can't find any mistakes.

systemless.png

Yes its fake!! Hehe i had great fun, tons of people going like omgzors your insane i kill you irl. I didnt want to be fameus. I wantd to rpove that i make th best fakes :D And tons of people believe me, but from now on, noone will never believe me. Never. Like if i posted in achievements forum that i got a party hat people would go: Oh ya you liar, i bet its a fake, you would never have a p aht etc.

But i realized aobut the imstake too late. When i already posted it. I couldnt change it, just hope noone finds it. But Systemless got me, congratz. I made a nice film that everyone will be shocked after watching it. And got you all neebs :D Oh well hehe, i didnt quit, phr33 m0n3y f0r p4rty h4t pl0x?

what would be interesting is if jagex looked at all the current rates for p hats, and then decided to make them high alch for 10m more than the current values. then people decide to alch their p hats to get more money. but i guess not everyone is that dumb, and the p hat price will just raise even further. hahah. dammit, i want a red p hat...

• 8 months later...