Tip.It Times: 22 Feb 2009 "Updated with an another article!"

n_odie

All those people saying that they wish they'd been at the TET event can easily remedy that by attending future events :P

Nice read!

Saradomin's sun is a great miny thriller!

and I doubt Jagex will create a "smart" monster. Apparently vyrewatch can predict people's attacks and dodge, but Jagex created the flail to counter that.

Eew TET...thats all I have to say. :lol:

You forgot TzTok Jad ;)

[99 Woodcutting] [99 Strength][99 Hitpoints]

30db3v5.jpg

"What will come, will come..

..We will have to face it when it does!"

Farming With Profit and VineSweeper Guide

A better method to slay Dagannoths!

PvP drops:

[hide=]1 x Vesta's Chainbody, 3 x Brawling gloves (Melee [1], Range [1], Magic [1])[/hide]

Glad that you guys like the story so far. :) Hopefully the next installment will meet, if not exceed, your expectations.

;) Sorry, no spoilers and no clues as to what's to come next. But maybe try guessing. :thumbup:

read the PvM article.

its impossible to make a monster that can outsmart any player. what separates machines from humans is that humans have an unlimited range of thinking, which means outside the box. programmed AI can only think within their program. in order to *outsmart* players, jagex must update the AI with new strategies every week as new methods to kill it are being discovered.

so, in short, no, there will never be a monster than can outsmart a player. machines' AI lacks the adaptive cability the human mind has

The last time I checked Jagex was a company run by humans not by machines, and if it's their minds versus the player's, I think that they'll always win.

I don't think I understand the presmis of "outsmarting" players. Would that be to say creating a monster that would be imposible to kill? To me this makes little sense because if a monster were truly able to outsmart players then it would fill no purpose.

The corpral beast already fill this position in respect to solo player (as it has no purpose for solo players). But as the article mentioned with the KQ new items made it posible for player to achive greater success. With this is I beleive that this is really an unsolvable puzzle because anything that Jagex realeases can be nulified by the next release.

Simplified it is similar to asking if it is posible to build something that you cannot take apart.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.