Triforce vs Wilderness Guardians - Matched PvP

Venomous

Triforce

VS

Wilderness Guardians

Pre War:[/color] Venomous and I went searching for a war, and after multiple clans declined us due to already having fights I decided to ask WG for a fight and they quickly accepted to the following rules:

PvP Matched Opts

Tree to Tree Boundaries

Melee/binds

Rings allowed/No Inf Run

No corrupt Weapons

No RSC posting

Triforce Starting opts: + Roaminggal2 126

trivwgops.png

Wilderness Guardians Starting opts:

090224165242.png

We started off piling Lefty, and they piled Mini Marion who tanked for nearly the same amount of time. The piles were dropping around the same time for the first few kills and we slowly took the lead thanks to a strong sniper unit giving us a few good piles we were able to pull away with a win.

09feb24172035d.png

Only kill pic I got :(

Triforce Ending Opts: + Aespinal201 126

090224173648.png

Thanks for a nice clean fight WG (although narita logged <_<) Would love to have another fight :wub:

Personally, 3-4 kills 0 deaths

tifovsigev3.jpg

This was no RSC post and then you post it here? That may not violate the letter but it does violate the spirit of the agreement. Disappointing coming from Triforce, really classy guys.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Wow, first you guys say we claimed a win from the 5 hour pkri which we did NOT claim, and now your complaining because Triforce supports Sals, tipit and rsc?

Im kinda disappointed with some of WG members, they seemed to be complaining lately, honestly.

xmpoj7.jpg

Get off our backs.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Wow, first you guys say we claimed a win from the 5 hour pkri which we did NOT claim, and now your complaining because Triforce supports Sals, tipit and rsc?

Im kinda disappointed with some of WG members, they seemed to be complaining lately, honestly.

xmpoj7.jpg

Get off our backs.

Grats.

It seems pretty obvious to me that "No RSC Post" only applies to RSC.

Anyway, Good Fight WG. 0 Kills, 3 Assists, and 0 deaths. Seems like you're being sore losers to me.

No clan EVER posts on other forums when it's not RSC Post, it's just respectable, most people take it as granted that "no RSC post" means no RSC post. We're not being sore losers, it was a fun war, I don't think anyone's sore over losing, just sore over your posting.

And I don't think anyone in WG claimed to win the PKRI, you clearly outlasted us. Maybe they did, idk, they shouldn't have though.

It seems pretty obvious to me that "No RSC Post" only applies to RSC.

Anyway, Good Fight WG. 0 Kills, 3 Assists, and 0 deaths. Seems like you're being sore losers to me.

No clan EVER posts on other forums when it's not RSC Post, it's just respectable, most people take it as granted that "no RSC post" means no RSC post. We're not being sore losers, it was a fun war, I don't think anyone's sore over losing, just sore over your posting.

And I don't think anyone in WG claimed to win the PKRI, you clearly outlasted us. Maybe they did, idk, they shouldn't have though.

No clan ever does this? I've seen UBH, TKO and some other clans that I can't remember, that do this. If you say "no rsc post" Than its NO RSC POST. If you want to be more specific, say "no rsc post or no fansite posting" simple as that. This topic has no intentions to put WG down just like last time.

Just like Dbzruler said, there are other fansites...

Your "sore" because we like to support tipit and sals? I'm sorry.

tifovsigev3.jpg

WG, stop acting like children. Not sure about the PKRI (don't remember it) but the spirit of no RSC is no fansite posting and then posting it on other sites is somewhat cheap, shall we say. Coming Triforce I'm disappointed you would do something like this, I expect such things from the clans you mentioned but not from you, guess this is what happens, people you think show some class change.

P.S. This is my final comment on this topic, sad to see what you guys have come to. Especially from your leaders that I knew.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

I am sorry you think its "cheap" of Triforce to support other fansites.

RSC does not have control of all other fansites, please understand that well and carefully.

I will not be suprised if any other WG members decided to complain or rant about on a new topic if we ever encounter a next time.

tifovsigev3.jpg

I post corr's wins on tip.it when they're non-rsc posting lol.

http://www.zybez.net/community/index.ph ... ic=1197702

seems a lot of the clan world agrees with me that posting on other sites isn't a big deal. In the future you can be more specific in the rules if you want to.

Good job trifoce :thumbup:

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

I see what wg is coming at, 'no rsc posting' seems to be generalized by some clans that it means 'no rsc/anything similar posting'.

Though I partly agree with wg, you still have to remember, nowadays clans war just to have the honor of posting about it the next day.

t98jd1.jpg

"By some clans"

I guess its just opinions about posting here or there and considering it no honour or honour, but once again - RSC does not control other fansites and I really don't see what the problem is here, if people complain about stuff like mass sniping, than they should add "no mass sniping" in the rules, just like here, "no fansite posting or rsc posting" Just be more specific.

tifovsigev3.jpg

This was no RSC post and then you post it here? That may not violate the letter but it does violate the spirit of the agreement. Disappointing coming from Triforce, really classy guys.

In general, No RSC post means just that, no RSC post. I have always understood posting on other fansites to be completely acceptable.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti