System Update

compfreak847

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Apparently the system update has fixed the 'crash code' glitch. Anyone willing to test this themselves? Quite a few people I know were hit by it, at least we didn't have a full rollback :P

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

O come on

1 on the glitch

1 on the places closed

now 1 on the system update?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Most likely, the official thread was updated, it seems that it's late at the Jagex towers and most of the mods are gone. I'm picturing frantic scrambling to get a patch out. One of the biggest glitches to hit RS.

O come on

1 on the glitch

1 on the places closed

It's big news, and too many people don't bother reading the RSOF.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Most likely, the official thread was updated, it seems that it's late at the Jagex towers and most of the mods are gone. I'm picturing frantic scrambling to get a patch out. One of the biggest glitches to hit RS.

O come on

1 on the glitch

1 on the places closed

It's big news, and too many people don't bother reading the RSOF.

To be exact it is approx 1am in UK so TB@JT are working extremely late =D>

One of the few RS 'emergencies', even Zezima turned private chat on for a few minutes :lol:

DeviledEgg24.png

They added a price check in the Equipment Interface as well!

I hope you are joking.

No, go look. I'm pretty sure that they just added it, because on my pure, I just hit 40 attack, went and bought a Rune 2h and a Power ammy, I had time to equip the 2h and look at the bonus before the update took place, then when I went to add the Power ammy I noticed a 3rd button.

bflat_minor.png

2zr3l8w.png

They added a price check in the Equipment Interface as well!

I hope you are joking.

No, go look. I'm pretty sure that they just added it, because on my pure, I just hit 40 attack, went and bought a Rune 2h and a Power ammy, I had time to equip the 2h and look at the bonus before the update took place, then when I went to add the Power ammy I noticed a 3rd button.

lol It was added earlier. :lol:

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

It's pretty much why I spent the whole day yesterday fishing monkfish.

So does that mean you now have to screw yourself?

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563