If you could make a game...

RayOxide

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

How do you take "if you could make a game" into "if you could bash the wii"?

Bashing? Try talking about the Wii and discussing its faults, which you seem to have a huge problem with.

So, Oblivion shouldn't be played because there's no real-time online play? What about the fact that it's a good game?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said it wasnt bad.

Now you're doing what you're saying I'm doing to you about the wii...

I kinda more-or-less meant, why isnt a game like that online? Thats kinda a waste

And how about the xbox 360 faults? ;)

Bloodredsword lost his whole oblivion (extra-space-saved items) chest (or w.e) of stuff, because he had to send it back for another bad faulty reason.

And seriously, ffs shut up.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

You're telling me to shut up? I'm just trying to discuss this.

The second line down from your post. I can't really understand that. First of all, I wasn't even in this discussion until recently. What am I doing to you?

I know the 360 has faults. I had to endure the RROD too. To be honest, I don't have a huge lot of bad to say about the Wii. It's a good system. I have one at home. I do agree with people calling it a casual gaming system, though, and I don't think it's meant to be directed at the same audiences as 360 gamers.

So why the hell do the fanboys go on and say its crap when it doesnt appeal to them? EXACTLY.

NOW.

END.

PLEASE.

There IS a thread for this *for the 3rd time*

I am not a fanboy, and I didn't say it was crap. I love my Wii. Shall I quote my exact words? Or were you talking to other people in this argument of yours. I can't really tell, actually.

The point is, playing COD5 on the Wii is fine, but the Wii might not have been made for that game. That's all I have to say. Whenever someone criticizes the Wii, you seriously overreact. It makes me think that you're the fanboy here.

Bloodredsword lost his whole oblivion (extra-space-saved items) chest (or w.e) of stuff, because he had to send it back for another bad faulty reason.

The Wii couldn't even handle oblivion's title screen. :mrgreen:

Nads you're better than a graphic [bleep]. So dont be one.

I am not a fanboy, and I didn't say it was crap. I love my Wii. Shall I quote my exact words? Or were you talking to other people in this argument of yours. I can't really tell, actually.

The point is, playing COD5 on the Wii is fine, but the Wii might not have been made for that game. That's all I have to say. Whenever someone criticizes the Wii, you seriously overreact. It makes me think that you're the fanboy here.

Alright, so we have our beliefs. But its obvious that a shooter game is much more for the wii than the xbox, due to the actual gun-holding thingermajig. As soon as the xbox comes out with its own proper/semi proper gun like thing then tell me.

Now seriously, may i just say shut the [bleep]ing hell up, 2 pages of worthless crap

The gun remote? Umm, it's cool I guess, but that doesn't prove much. It's an add-on for the Wii, which is nice, but I bet a lot of people would prefer playing a FPS with a controller than a toy. The fact is that the Wii seems to mainly cater for the casual, family gamer. The gun remote encourages interative play, which is good, so I guess in that aspect the Wii has something for the FPS that the 360 doesn't have. But as far as general FPS games go, I think you'll see more on the 360.

MMO For a console.

Probably wouldn't work well but I would definately try/play it if someone made a decent effort.

FFXI (sucks though) and Champions Online is coming to consoles as well.

Nads you're better than a graphic [bleep]. So dont be one.

lol.

MMO For a console.

Probably wouldn't work well but I would definately try/play it if someone made a decent effort.

Did Funcom give up on AoC for the 360?

Not like it would've been good, from what I've heard from you guys.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

MMO For a console.

Did Funcom give up on AoC for the 360?

Not like it would've been good, from what I've heard from you guys.

I guess they're still working on it, doubt it'll be released though.

Oblivion? A Wii would cough up blood and die trying to handle Morrowind.