If you could make a game...

RayOxide

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

What kind of game would you make? Explain in detail if you want :P

I'd probably make a game for basic (future) household consoles. Kinda like runescape conjoined with pokemon ;O.

That or a real shooter.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Wrestling-Career game.

Starts out as a nobody, you gotta train up and have unknown matches and slowly get jobs in low federations and gain popularity and so on so fourth. I know that there is such a thing, but I wouldn't mind a more realistic one.

Also, just for kicks: HL2: Episode 3

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Right now I'm in the process of developing a 'rubber duck racer' game. It will be similar to the high-paced and "underground" style of Need for Speed or Midnight Club, but with a clear undertone of humour. :)

A Wrestling-Career game.

Starts out as a nobody, you gotta train up and have unknown matches and slowly get jobs in low federations and gain popularity and so on so fourth. I know that there is such a thing, but I wouldn't mind a more realistic one.

There was Day of Reckoning, but that sucked compared to your idea :lol:

I'd make a freeform-type RPG. The kind like the ES games where you could just do whatever you wanted.

Epic

The description of the game in that article isn't amazing, and I assume you don't want to go buy and read the book, so basically, it's as realistic a MMORPG as you can get, while still having magic and the like. You can do just about anything.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Epic

The description of the game in that article isn't amazing, and I assume you don't want to go buy and read the book, so basically, it's as realistic a MMORPG as you can get, while still having magic and the like. You can do just about anything.

A game that influences real life, but in turns make real life influence the game just seems for a way for CEO's to totally dominate and control your internet actions, lol.

I can't describe the game I would make because I want features in the game, that I don't know exist or have not been created yet. All I know is that games are far from being anywhere near a sense of completion or perfection.

A sniper game, kinda like MGS and Splinter Cell for the stealth and you have a sniper to take people out and the final boss battle could be like the Sniper battle in MGS:Snake Eater

It's tough at the top ;)

A reverse survival horror game. Basically you are the monster and you kill people in gruesome and sadistic manners and earn points based on how you kill, how many you kill, and the amount of fear you would strike into the hearts of your victims. The freedom players would get in their play styles could range from Jason to the Predator and everything in between.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

A brutal steampunk RPG based around pirates, eldritch horrors from beyond the stars, and the worst aspects of human nature. Heavy on the GRIMDARKness.

The premise is basically PIRATES IN AIRSHIPS.

Actually, I'm in the process of writing up a D&D campaign which is basically that.

A zombie mmofps.

It will start from 50 closed beta testers having to kill as much zombies as they can in 30 minutes, with the max number of zombies being 2000. Every unkilled zombie will define the number of zombies that start the outbreak. Say... 562 zombies survive. Every week, the zombie count will triple. 1st week of release will have 1686. During the next week, lets say... 243 are killed. 1443 are left, so they triple. 4329. Eventually it will be like a struggle to kill them faster than they can produce.

The story will start from a nuke detonating nearby a medical research center, creating a mutant gene. In the area, there was around 2000 people, creating the first of the zombies. Players would have to attempt to fix the problem and survive. The economy would be 100% player made, where every player would have to find food and water to survive. Food and water could be found in random houses or areas such as farms, but once the food is found, it will not respawn. That's where my next idea comes in. Any player may decide to try raise livestock or vegetables. They would hire npc farmhands to handle the crops, but you would have to fortify it and pay them with a large amount of money, and feed them too. You could either keep it all for your farmers and you, or you could just sell it to other players. Guns would require a similiar system. Extremely rich players could develop factories for bullets or guns. It would be extremely expensive to maintain, but if you sell the weaponry, you should have no problem. My idea for the game is a completely player-operated system. Players would start with a random melee weapon, such as a club, pipe, bat, shovel, or other things of the like. At the starting phases of the games release, there would be mass storages of guns in random buildings that would not respawn. Players (Besides manufacturers) could only have 2 of any gun, too prevent some players getting greedy and hoarding them all to sell in the beginning. Zombies would range in speed. The older a zombie, the slower it will be, with fresh zombies reaching high speeds. Too much to explain so far, so I'll leave it at this and finish later...

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

An MMO with a physics system controlled with a glove-type thing similar to what I've seen used for games like Hitman. That would be so awesome; being able to actually, physically swing your sword or pick something up and hurl it at your opponent. =P~

But I doubt it would become a reality anytime soon :cry:

maybe a game that used to be pretty pro, but some bad designers then ruined it, especially the pvp side of things.-oh wait there is one. -.-

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

maybe a game that used to be pretty pro, but some bad designers then ruined it, especially the pvp side of things.-oh wait there is one. -.-

I know you're trying to reference runescape here, but you're wrong. That game was always horrible.

I would make an MMO with the standard laundry list of wanted features for a sandbox.

RuneScape made me think of making an MMORPG with the basis of WoW, and then changing it so everyone hates it, just for the lols, and then sell the franchise.

Btw nads, didnt runescape get you into more rpgs? ;)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

RuneScape made me think of making an MMORPG with the basis of WoW, and then changing it so everyone hates it, just for the lols, and then sell the franchise.

Btw nads, didnt runescape get you into more rpgs? ;)

No I played other MMOs and RPGs before runescape. By no way was it a first. Hell, I had been gaming for 10 years already before I started playing runescape (think I played it when I was 13-15).

You have been gaming since you were 3? :o

I'd suggest a strategy in a similar style to TF2, more so with the whole fronted secret 'evil' intelligence agency type thing. No idea if it would work or not though.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

You have been gaming since you were 3? :o

I'd suggest a strategy in a similar style to TF2, more so with the whole fronted secret 'evil' intelligence agency type thing. No idea if it would work or not though.

Yeah I have :) . Hell man, my parents have pictures of me around 3 years old sitting at our old computer playing some scooby-doo game in DOS.

I would make a game where you can destroy as many Wii consoles as you like, however you like.

I would seriously spend $60 for that. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I would make a futuristic Samurai game where you fight a giant robot dragon that can bend reality and send hordes of techno ninjas at you.

Either that, or I would make some kind of game where you are in a dream world, where anything can happen, and basically your perceptions of reality are turned around a bit. Kill a lot of wierd monsters and save dreamland from the nightmare plague or something like that.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg