HaHa def noob! raise ur str!

saladplease

Well I'm a pure and call those guys in rune in non-members a def noob all the time. But that's just because they're so annoying, I'm only 76 combat... So when some random nub who has never been to pvp comes to these worlds and he's like 80+ combat, he'll be harrasing me all the time. So they waste my food, jump on me in the middle of a fight. They're just so annoying and when I try to range them back, with 99 ranged and 44 prayer I can't even scratch them. So they feel uber leet and think omg i pwnzor 99 range@@@... And if you manage to hit them with a few decent hits they'll eat at half hitpoints. Just leave me and fight your own kind so you can waste an entire inventory of food and run after like 20 minutes of hitting a lot of 0s and nobody ends up with a kill.

Yeah that guy kicking your [wagon] is such a noob.

Or maybe you should realize that 1 def pures are obsolete now

Please, grow a brain.

As long as there are other 1 defence pures (and like, more than half low-mid high level pkers are) other one def pures won't be obsolete, infact the people with high defence will be obsolete because they won't get any kills because everyone will just run from them.

But if the strength pures are soooooooooooooooooo much better than the people with balanced stats, or the defence pures, why don't you own them? ohhhhh that's right, because you run away hoping to find other str pures to try and fight. Pures are wrecking this game full stop.

Also someone better define a pure for me, because from what i gathered a pure was someone who trains only one stat eg str to 99........ not ohhh i'll train my str to 99 and my atk to 70 and i'm still a pure. :shame: doesn't work.

But still if you run away from fights why are you in pvp? i thought the idea was you fight other players? if so; grow a pair, swallow your pride and fight them! It is why pures will always be worse than mains, because mains can trash pures all the time because pures run away as they're too scared to die, or to admit they're wrong

You sir are an idiot.

Do you have any idea how much fun it is to fight with 90+ strength against other 1 defence pures? Very. Nearly every hit is a max hit, so you have to constantly be on your toes since you don't have any defence to hide in. The reason pures often beat mains in pvp when they do fight is because pures have to constantly be on top of their game. They're used to making split decisions and knowing when to eat. A main will see 3 30+'s hit on him and hit that teletab straight away. Why would I want to fight some defence newb when I could actually have fun in pvp fighting people like me? Not to mention the fact that the majority of mains are no honour nerds whereas the majority of (70+ cb) pures are in honour clans. Why risk fighting someone who'll just tab out when they get low hp when you can fight another pure who you know won't be no honour?

Generally anything with less than 20 defence is considered pure. I personally only consider 10 defence or less pure but 20 defence is accepted in most pure clans (There's only one high level pure clan which only accepts 5 or less defence with a 99 stat). 70 attack and 99 strength is still pure. 90 attack and 90 strength is still pure.

Whenever I fight mains I kill them. All their varieties. Barrows pkers (my level), tank rangers, balanced accounts, I can kill them. The only ones I have trouble with is the tank rangers who generally know how to pk. But fighting against defence is just hella boring for me. I'm not in pvp worlds to get bored, I'm in there to have fun, so if I see a defence newb why would I fight him when I can fight a pure my own level and actually have fun?

Zerker_jane.png

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Agree with that.

We pk to have fun, not to waste time.

We used to pk at edge as solo pkers, or in packs in Varrock or GDZ. To come up against others 11+ levels above you and get called names for leaving the fight in its infancy is juvenile. Most mains I see do the same so name calling for that is not reasonable.

Most mains I fight do not understand the reason to wear a team cape, nor seem to believe a word we pures say. When asked my def/pray - mains say bs when I say 1. They don't believe 88 str either til I hit 25's on em, then they run away!

Mains are not well practised in pking, nor do they understand the reasons why pures seem so good with low def. Often it is only because of a pures experience in pking worlds that they can beat mains, not just high hits alone.

^ Agree with that.

We pk to have fun, not to waste time.

We used to pk at edge as solo pkers, or in packs in Varrock or GDZ. To come up against others 11+ levels above you and get called names for leaving the fight in its infancy is juvenile. Most mains I see do the same so name calling for that is not reasonable.

Most mains I fight do not understand the reason to wear a team cape, nor seem to believe a word we pures say. When asked my def/pray - mains say bs when I say 1. They don't believe 88 str either til I hit 25's on em, then they run away!

Mains are not well practised in pking, nor do they understand the reasons why pures seem so good with low def. Often it is only because of a pures experience in pking worlds that they can beat mains, not just high hits alone.

Mains are good proof of the old saying "Man fears what he doesn't understand".

Mains often verbally bash pures because they can't understand why their dharoks just got 3 hitted. Then when said pure gloats about easily defeating the main, the main whines about how 'arrogant' pures are.

Zerker_jane.png

Why do people assume all mains are trash pkers, just like how many assume pures are ignorant,immature,nerds,no-lifers,etc..?

It gets on my nerves :wall: .

Pures are arrogant kids, mains are [cabbage]ty pkers, mods report everything that moves, skillers buy money, new players are dumb children, higher level players have no lives... It's a more simple way of looking at it. Inaccurate, lazy, etc., but simple.

Why do people assume all mains are trash pkers, just like how many assume pures are ignorant,immature,nerds,no-lifers,etc..?

It gets on my nerves :wall: .

Pures are arrogant kids, mains are [cabbage] pkers, mods report everything that moves, skillers buy money, new players are dumb children, higher level players have no lives... It's a more simple way of looking at it. Inaccurate, lazy, etc., but simple.

I'm not a cabbage pker *sniff* :cry:

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol:

Classic stuck up pure response.

I'm not stuck up at all.

It's hardly my fault pures own so much.

pures dont own.. they run...

The ammount of pures that have run from me and calling me a def noob, but doesn't def noob mean a noob in defence?

having one defence is clearly noob in defence ;)

omimus.png

I'm not stuck up at all.

The ammount of pures that have run from me and calling me a def noob, but doesn't def noob mean a noob in defence?

Of course pures own.

But if through bad 'luck' I hit 10 zeros in a row the fight is going to become boring for me very quickly. Why would I or any other pure waste their time on a defence newb?

And being a noob in defence = Having defence in the first place, since it's a nooby skill.

Zerker_jane.png

Haha the only thing def owns is monsters, sorry. If you don't agree you're just mad you can't pvp.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem ... umstantial

Though I agree that defence is mostly made for fighting monsters. As I've said before though, that's because your combat level does not matter there.

when i see pures fight the strength ones freak out so much it just isnt natural they go :omfg def nerd: makes me say wow i add them say "get 40 attack added to annoy them more" in other words someone with 40 attack defence could use rune scimitars and not be hit and for one they could hit endless 5's as too strength pures hit hm...15's? i dunno just a suggestion..i guess

Posting wikipedia makes you look like a loser tbh. Not calling you one, just saying :roll:

It's easier than going through and pulling out this when it says more or less the same thing though, you have to agree... :lol:

I'd have more respect for you if you just said it without the wikipedia.

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Posting wikipedia makes you look like a loser tbh. Not calling you one, just saying :roll:

It's easier than going through and pulling out this when it says more or less the same thing though, you have to agree... :lol:

I'd have more respect for you if you just said it without the wikipedia.

Some of us like to use sources instead of making up 'facts'; it lends creditability to statements, and gives you a platform to stand on.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

no it's just lazy throwing a random link up.

Not when the link is relevant and backs up your point; otherwise your simply throwing out opinions as "facts".

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I'm not stuck up at all.

Of course pures own.

But if through bad 'luck' I hit 10 zeros in a row the fight is going to become boring for me very quickly. Why would I or any other pure waste their time on a defence newb?

And being a noob in defence = Having defence in the first place, since it's a nooby skill.

Bahh Nooby skill, I dont see why defence is a nooby skill. Surely new players start out with 1 defence rather then 99...

omimus.png

I'm not stuck up at all.

Of course pures own.

Bahh Nooby skill, I dont see why defence is a nooby skill. Surely new players start out with 1 defence rather then 99...

And how many newbs new players stick to 1 defence? egg-sacally.

Zerker_jane.png

no it's just lazy throwing a random link up.

Not when the link is relevant and backs up your point; otherwise your simply throwing out opinions as "facts".

And what exactly is your point? That you're trying to get into an arguement that has nothing to do with you or this thread?

Gmeshsig2.jpg